A Couple Questions

easyWeight

So I'm wondering, for those of us with cameras that aren't sharp enough to show the head of a bolt (i.e. markings of a G5), if it would be valid to highlight the markings with a marker? That way there wouldn't be any question as to what the bolt is. The way I see it, either you can't see the markings or you can. What say ye?

Also, is the Edgin still rated just a little harder than the Shiny? The progression chart I'm looking at shows the Edgin as only 20-30lbs more through the 6" cuts.

Darin,

i think John/Eric need to answer this quest first ; but i believe u are right (coc#3 for cert purpose:to get mm0 can use what u are talking about).

Edgin 7"(triangule) its MUCH harder than the shiny! Edgin 7"+-= Brutal hexabastard(in the kink)

Edited by ewokhugo

Ive only tried one edgin and it was a triangle. felt similar to the brutal hex on the kink, a little harder on the sweep, and it ramped up after 90. Felt somewhere between a shiny and big shiny on the crush for me. Bolts, like all steel can vary though..

Ive only tried one edgin and it was a triangle. felt similar to the brutal hex on the kink, a little harder on the sweep, and it ramped up after 90. Felt somewhere between a shiny and big shiny on the crush for me. Bolts, like all steel can vary though..

Is that a current Shiny? I know some people have suggested the older ones were a bit harder.