Huge Shiny...dead!

easyWeight

I killed the Huge Shiny just now!!!! :rock It took me about 3 minutes. Unfortunately, my #$%#$ @#$% @#%%# @#$#% @#%$@#% CAMERA DIED DURING THE BEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!! I'm so mad! But I can do it, so I'll get another one on video in the near future; week or so. I'll at least upload a picture to my gallery later this evening. No time now.

I just checked the video and it died right when I first hit it. :(

Edited by easyWeight

Now that you did it this time, when you do it next time you'll really kill it. Great Bend, video or not :rock

Darin,

i understand your frustation , had the same camera prob in the past (lack battery, full memory etc ...) :angry:

VERY quick bend! dont worry ; the grand shiny its offraid of u!! ;)

Edited by ewokhugo

Thanks guys! Picture is uploaded in my gallery.

Darin

Your getting very good with the stainless keep it up and congrats thats a tough bar for alot of people.

Awesome bend Darin! :rock Now you know you can do it so the next time you can get video. It'll probably go down faster than 3min. You'll be up in the middle of the top 20 list with a huge shiny.

Awesome bend Darin! :rock Now you know you can do it so the next time you can get video. It'll probably go down faster than 3min. You'll be up in the middle of the top 20 list with a huge shiny.

Thanks Perry! Hopefully it will fall as quickly next time. I only estimated the time by the song I was listening to. It was a 4.5 min song and had a bit left by the time I finished. I just hope I can unleash the Berserker Beast again like I did yesterday. I think I'm going to set my sights on the Brutal Hex and some Edgins next...after I get the Huge Shiny on vid of course!

Also, thanks again everyone for your comments! I appreciate the confidence minus the video :rock

Lastly, Caolan, if you read this, I now accept your Grand Shiny challenge haha :D

Edited by easyWeight

Awesome easyWeight :rock Regroup and kick that A$$ again :rock:rock

man you didnt waste any time bending this one. At this rate youll probably get the grand shiny next workout :blink. I better step my game up :tongue

man you didnt waste any time bending this one. At this rate youll probably get the grand shiny next workout :blink. I better step my game up :tongue

Haha, I was actually day dreaming during class today about maybe just skipping the Huge next time and trying a Grand. Because, honestly, the Huge yesterday went better than the Big I bent a few days ago. I think I've learned that to crush that stuff down, you just need lay into it keep the pressure until it moves. I think the last little bit on the Huge took me a good 5 second hold to move it!

...No, I think I'll get the Huge on vid first :cool The Grand will die soon though. Maybe after I kill some Edgins :rock That will give you a chance to step up your game hehe

Edited by easyWeight