Some Midnight Bending

easyWeight

great bend Darin! looks like it actually challenged you on that last bit. onto the huge?

Great job Darin! :rock Did you already take care of the 6.5" red and big bastard? I thought I remember you saying you wanted to do those before the cut shiny.

Nice bend!

Maybe we should have a race to the Huge Shiny :whistel

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

great bend Darin! looks like it actually challenged you on that last bit. onto the huge?

Thanks Caolan! I really want to say that I'm over trained, and that my forearms hurt like hell (which they do!), and that slowed me down...but there is no doubt that the crush there at that last little bit is tough! Onto the Huge!

thats my BOY! :rock:rock:rock

getting very strong lately !!!

can u EAT steel now? :blink

Well, unlike gazza I like my teeth ;) Haha, there will be no eating of steel by this guy....thanks Hugo!

Great job Darin! :rock Did you already take care of the 6.5" red and big bastard? I thought I remember you saying you wanted to do those before the cut shiny.

Thanks Perry! Yes, that was my plan. I took down the 6.5 Red a while ago. Real easy. But for some reason I've got stuck on two Big Bastards. Two of them are laying around here at 20-30deg kinks. I don't know what the heck is going on there. I'm convinced they're of harder stock than the Shiny. I could be wrong. Everyone said they're 480s, but I took the shiny down much easier than the Bastard, and maybe even the Big Shiny until that last little bit.

Nice bend!

Thanks Matt! I'm up for that challenge! However, I really need to force myself to take a good break first. My forearms are terribly over trained right now. :cool

Great job easy.. I understand what you mean about the oddly hard bastards.. I have a handful left that are definitely harder on the kink than a shiny and about equal on the crush, minus the springyness....

Nice bend!

or maybe to the grand shiny :whistel:devil

Awesome Bend EasyWeight :rock:rock

Nice bend!

or maybe to the grand shiny :whistel:devil

Whoa! One step at a time buddy! Haha, you'll get there soon!

Awesome Bend EasyWeight :rock:rock

Thanks Booyah!