A Shiny Heslep Style

gazza

Very impressive Gazza. I'd be willing to bet your lever #'s are thru the roof. That takes alot of wrist and grip strength. Your training area looks cool too. Nice work again. :rock

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Ouch!

Nice bend, Gazza :) I specially liked that ending of yours, i bet you can do it barehanded!! Im struggling to get the bastard done with double wraps, but you take it further down in Heslep style and minimal padding. Incredible.

Very impressive Gazza. I'd be willing to bet your lever #'s are thru the roof. That takes alot of wrist and grip strength. Your training area looks cool too. Nice work again. :rock

Gazza, how much can you strictly suppinate on a sledge?

Amazing :rock

Gazza, how much can you strictly suppinate on a sledge?

Ive done a 10lber the way Mo Baker used to do it.

Dang :rock :rock :rock

Gazza, :rock

interesting how creative u are ... but ...my quest is ...

can u do this with one big shiny??

Gazza, :rock

interesting how creative u are ... but ...my quest is ...

can u do this with one big shiny??

Hugo

A BIG shiny as in 6.5inches in length[162.6mms] I think so but not as far maybe 40degrees we will see.

Awesome display of power Gaz. I have no doubt that you will do this bare handed,Especially after that bar you did all greased up with cooking spray.Its gonna be yours man,take it down bro. :rock :rock :rock

awesome wrist strength bro :bow:bow. Makes me want to try working on the other styles of bending

Awesome display of power Gaz. I have no doubt that you will do this bare handed,Especially after that bar you did all greased up with cooking spray.Its gonna be yours man,take it down bro. :rock:rock:rock

Charlie

Its already done bro nowhere near as strict tho i will put the video up later.

The greesed up bar i will have to try one of those heslep style ;)

Incredible!!! Thoose wrist/forearms have to be the strongest set on the planet. I just can't fantome anyone being stronger

Incredible!!! Thoose wrist/forearms have to be the strongest set on the planet. I just can't fantome anyone being stronger

Thankyou David

As a lifetime bender [meaning someone who is going to bend up until his time is up even tho from time to time he might deviate from the path he will largely remain a bender for life? ] As apposed to some who like to do abit of everything and maybe just go after the RED cert or a few fbbc certs then call it a day!

I am the lifetime bender so i figure what does that entail,it means a whole lot more to me than being on the fbbc lists even tho im at the top of them and thats with no disrespect intended to Johns lists or others on them or trying to get on them.

Alot of strong guys can slap some wraps on a bar and in the High DO style bend a piece of steel nothing wrong with that but ask some of those guys can they do a BOOYAH and do it in atleast 3 different styles and more if need be that to me is what bending is all about wanting to bend the steel in as many ways as possible to show it who is the BOSS?

Wrist strength plays a major factor in the above once you step away from the high up DO folding style its mostly wrists this is were you build that bond with the steel and the mind as you test you will against the steel in ways that are harder than just nailing a bend in the DO folding style then calling it a day,thats fine but its not what i describe as a Bender?