Barehand Bend

stump

I would like to thank everybody on this board, those who have responded to my stuff and those who haven't, I have learned alot just by reading on this forum. I started out today with my normal routine, didn't even plan on bending, but my elbows felt pretty good and I finally got my short term PR. Cost me a little blood but that's par for the course.

great job man!

its one 5/16"x6" g2 with "bl" on the head? i bend one of these 2 months ago and its betwen the 5.5"xg5 and the 6"xg8(with fat pads..lol)

Edited by ewokhugo

thats a nice hardcore bend . great work

Great way to stick with it bro. :rock

Very nice bend! I can't fathom how you bend like that.

OUCH! Very nice man!

great job man!

its one 5/16"x6" g2 with "bl" on the head? i bend one of these 2 months ago and its betwen the 5.5"xg5 and the 6"xg8(with fat pads..lol)

It's a 1/4"x6" BL G2.

Glad you met your goal. That's a serious barehand bend!

That's definitely a feat of pain tolerance - good stuff! :rock

thanks david!.-)

luuc,

i tried some pieces of 1/4 ss and they are very close to 1/4 crs.

great job man!

I wish it was a 5/16!!! It's a 1/4x6 Grade 2. I should have posted the size. Thanks

great job man!

It's a 1/4"x6" BL G2.

Glad you met your goal. That's a serious barehand bend!

Thanks for clearing up that it was a 1/4x6 before I could get to it. I've been busy. Thanks man.

That's a sick bend!!

What will you be working on now? 1/4" stainless?

:rock Keep it up man!!

I'am going to go back to IM wraps for a little while and do some volume to work on technique and see where that takes me. You're doing good on your barehand training as well.

Thanks man. :D

Very nice bend man! 6" length is a bastard barehanded.

Thanks. You still foolin' around with anything barehand? Good progress on the pull over and press.

Thanks. You still foolin' around with anything barehand? Good progress on the pull over and press.

Thanks man. I've worked hard on that P&P. I bent a 5/16"X7" HRS-National last week and put a little kink in a 5/16"X7" CRS-SteelWorks.

That was one hell of a bend :bow I need to try some of that barehand stuff, that is just impressive :bow:bow

Thanks man. I've worked hard on that P&P. I bent a 5/16"X7" HRS-National last week and put a little kink in a 5/16"X7" CRS-SteelWorks.

Good stuff. I hope to take down some 5/16 soon.

That was one hell of a bend :bow I need to try some of that barehand stuff, that is just impressive :bow:bow

Thanks. Nothin' to it but to do it. :D

Nice bend man, that was some perseverance in action.

Also have you tried hitting it DU at all? I saw you position it there but I don't think you actually hit it that way did you?

I find that to be a more comfortable (relatively speaking) to transition from reverse to DO. It's hard to get that last bit out reverse, but the ends still want to bite in hard if you go right to DO. This is where the threads bit your left hand am I right?

DU will get it going a bit more and make the DO part much less sketchy.

Nice bend man, that was some perseverance in action.

Also have you tried hitting it DU at all? I saw you position it there but I don't think you actually hit it that way did you?

I find that to be a more comfortable (relatively speaking) to transition from reverse to DO. It's hard to get that last bit out reverse, but the ends still want to bite in hard if you go right to DO. This is where the threads bit your left hand am I right?

DU will get it going a bit more and make the DO part much less sketchy.

Thanks. I didn't really lay into it DU and I agree that the more it's bent before you go to DO the better. I'am still trying to figure it all out and will definitely try to work that in. I've had to resort to wraps to finish some bends because I didn't get a good enough 1st reverse hit plenty of times. Yeah, thats when the threads got me.

Thats a GREAT Barehanded bend im IMPRESSED :bow

Stick with those and you will soon be doing Reds,Bastards and Shinys etc barehanded as well.

I Likes it ALOT congrats for trying it and sticking with it mate.

Thats a GREAT Barehanded bend im IMPRESSED :bow

Stick with those and you will soon be doing Reds,Bastards and Shinys etc barehanded as well.

I Likes it ALOT congrats for trying it and sticking with it mate.

Thanks man. I read your goals in another thread and I'am looking forward to you killing them. :rock