Im Red Under 2 Minutes

Adam Moyers

I tried a Bastard tonight and couldn't kink it. The Red seems easy compared to a Bastard I have to work on exploding into the bar, I think I'm still applying more pressure until it kinks instead of exploding. Anyway, Hugo mentioned I need to bend a red in under 2 minutes to get the gripboard cert, so I gave it a try tonight. I got it in under two minutes, but I'm not sure of all the rules for the gripboard cert. If this qualifies then good, if not maybe I will get it some other time. Either way its a improvement from my last Red bend. One of my friends found one of my mothers old sweaters in the garage and decided to put it on during my bend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iakdscyYX1Q...re=channel_page

nice bend!! Way under 2'' too. Youll be takin down a bastard real soon

Great bend! :rock I feel the same way about the red compared to the bastard. I can barely wobble the bastard but the red felt easy by comparison.

Thanks everyone. I'm going to order some more reds and a big order with FBBC soon.

adam: just my oppinion:order some golden,bastard,square(6" ,5.5" and 5") lot of g8's (to cut) and edgin(7") wish i have more stuff.

adam: just my oppinion:order some golden,bastard,square(6" ,5.5" and 5") lot of g8's (to cut) and edgin(7") wish i have more stuff.

I already have a lot of bolts that I picked up from the local hardware store. I'm going to order brass, crs, and stainless of all different shapes and sizes.

That brass is expensive...but I found it's cheaper from FBBC even with shipping that at the local Fastenal :blink

Very nice Adam! Get all the FBBC Shiny Bastards you can afford man. That's the way to go.