A Couple Bends From Tonight

stump

Both pieces are 1/4x 8". 1st piece is cold roll, 2nd is hot roll. Got a wobble in both pieces, thought for sure I could take them down :angry:probably could if I was fresh, always next time.

I tried that style a while back and best I could get was a 1/4 inch by 6 inch G2 and a #205 Timber tie. Tough style if you haven't worked it much. Next morning for whatever reason my shoulders KILLED me after doin probably 30 or so bends in that style. I hope you don't experience that because it lasted a while.

Nice attempts on a very difficult style.

Tim

I tried that style a while back and best I could get was a 1/4 inch by 6 inch G2 and a #205 Timber tie. Tough style if you haven't worked it much. Next morning for whatever reason my shoulders KILLED me after doin probably 30 or so bends in that style. I hope you don't experience that because it lasted a while.

Nice attempts on a very difficult style.

Tim

Thanks man. Yeah hopefully I don't have that problem, we'll see.

Great attempts bro.That Heslep style is really tough.,A pure show of strength though.Nice job,especially with a hole in your hand. :rock Keep up the good work.

Great attempts bro.That Heslep style is really tough.,A pure show of strength though.Nice job,especially with a hole in your hand. :rock Keep up the good work.

Thank you :)