A Bend From Tonight Before I Cut My Hand

stump

Badass! :rock But did you cut your hand on this one or on another bend?

Badass! :rock But did you cut your hand on this one or on another bend?

I cut it on a barehand bend after this. I was pretty pissed because I thought my hands were good to go but my right hand cut right where the nail digs into the palm on a reverse bend. Thanks man.

Nice Bend!!! Hope you will not be down long. Bare handed bending can be a real pain :pinch

Its only abit of blood bro :tongue deal with it and come back stronger the hands will toughen and thank you for it trust me!

Nice Bend!!! Hope you will not be down long. Bare handed bending can be a real pain :pinch

Thanks. It was minor, just enough to make the brain cut some power.

Its only abit of blood bro :tongue deal with it and come back stronger the hands will toughen and thank you for it trust me!

I dipped that hand in a bucket of paint thinner right afterwards and rubbed it in with a wire brush-I think I'am good now. :)

I dipped that hand in a bucket of paint thinner right afterwards and rubbed it in with a wire brush-I think I'am good now. :)

You 4got to burn it with a cigarette but 2 cortorize it as well :D

Great bend man, love your style of bending!! And I hope your hand will heal soon!

Edited by luuc

You 4got to burn it with a cigarette but 2 cortorize it as well :D

:D I felt like something was missing.......now I know, it was fire :rock

Great bend man, love your style of bending!! And I hope your hand will heal soon!

Thanks Luuc.

You're doing well with your barehand bending, keep it up. :rock