Bending Wrap?

Mark

anyone sell it. I have ironmind ones I've been using for isometrics but I can not stand it.

Hey, check the suede or leather wraps from fbbc, great ones.

What's the problem with im pads? They have several advantages, forces you to build pain-tolerance and wrist-torque.

A combination of the two is probably the best alternative.

Hi Mark!

some guys use both! (fat pads) ... i see David and Josh using their IM for inner wraps and suede for outside.

Matt use the IM wraps for outside wraps and suede inside.

(7.5" european edgin).

if u use both u will bend Big steel quicker!

Matt use the IM wraps for outside wraps and suede inside.

(7.5" european edgin).

Do you mean me? I use a variety of wraps, but I don't like mixing IM pads with leather. Maybe you're thinking of my blue FBBC leather pads. For double wraps I prefer two sets of the thinner suede from FBBC ($5 a pair, I believe).

yes matt , i was talking about u:-)

i thought u were using IM wraps ... thanks for your reply.

FBBC or Tandy Leather

For you or anyone else that has ordered from Tandy Leather online, what type of leather and suede is most similar to the FBBC material?

anyone sell it. I have ironmind ones I've been using for isometrics but I can not stand it.

Like the other guys said, FBBC is one source. You can also try Hobby Lobby, Jo Ann Fabric, or Michaels craft stores. :cool They all have Tandy leather or "Real Leather" brand leather.

Like the other guys said, FBBC is one source. You can also try Hobby Lobby, Jo Ann Fabric, or Michaels craft stores. :cool They all have Tandy leather or "Real Leather" brand leather.

if I went the store bought route would it be cheaper, poor college student here. How much leather would I need?

if I went the store bought route would it be cheaper, poor college student here. How much leather would I need?

3 of the 8.5x11'' suede trim pieces would be just fine. Cut all three in half, and you have 3 sets of wraps to use as singles, or you can use 2 or all 3 sets at once for some fat pad action. :D

As someone who has at one time had nearly 30 pairs of various size pads, you'll be better off buying FBBC (not just because I like John either) and skipping the Michael's and all the other places. They're already cut from FBBC. I've bought quite a bit from Michael's and I'm more often than not displeased with slight variations in thickness and other things that really show up when you're bending hard steel.

Fbbc as the best suede wraps i ever tried(not expensive).

i didnt order directly (credit card sucks) got from a friend/brother of steel.