Perry Bend The The Im Red Nail

ewokhugo

Thanks Luuc for the idea! ;)

Perry bend his first red nail in his first attempt ever.! :rock:rock:rock

The bend took more than 5 minutes but Perry have plenty of natural talent to improve this time.

I know he's not used to bend 7" stock but i am glad he belongs(NOW) to the "red nail club"!

Perry u are the man!!!

Congratulations! I'm not surprised when I saw you were already bending 1/4" square at pretty short lengths :D

Thanks Hugo and the rest of you! I wasn't going to post a thread about it since I failed to get it under 5 minutes. I'd just like to confirm that the red is in fact much easier than the bastard, but should work as a great training tool to get to the bastard. The kink wasn't so bad but I gassed out and couldn't muscle through the middle portion without some rest. I've been bending for about 13 months now, I'm skinny, I'm weak, I don't weight train...there's no excuse for any healthy guy not to bend the red with a year or less of focused training. The IM cert on the red is a completely different matter (I might get back to you on that one next year). :laugh

One thing this did for me was help me see that the bastard is not so far away. A confidence booster if you will. ;)

One more shout out to Hugo for sending me a couple reds and pushing me to give the red a try...he's a good man. :bow

its my pleasure Perry! u can underline the "red":-)(even if it was not under 5 mn).i did the same when i got the 1st bastard (+ 5 mn) ...

Awesome work Perry!!! :rock :rock :rock

The Red is a great achievement for anyone whether it was done in 5 minutes or not! The great thing is that you know what it takes now and next time you'll be able to hammer it down in less time. The Bastard is just around the corner now!

Congrats again! :rock