I Cant Handle The Shiny (yet)

ewokhugo

today was the day ...

Full moon ... i felt lot of pain in my head till yesterday ..today felt better so i gave a shoot (try my first fbbc cert).

I promised Perry i would use his BASTARD ... so i did.

Felt very hard in the beggining (harder than joonas's and Mike's)so i would say its one average + or hard bastard.

Got it in 90 seconds ... this time i put the bar at much less than 2" betwen the legs.

it should be good for FBBC BASTARD cert , what do u thin guys?

i tried the hexabastard but couldnt put the wraps so i did the Shiny from Doug... got it to 85 degress in 40 seconds and i thought to myself:"shouldnt be harder?" then i lost my mind connection and the rest was a defeat:no excuses , the shiny its probably to much but i should put it at 3 at least if i had the proper mind conection.

i feel happy, will send the video to John to get the bastard cert.

now i have a couple of bars at 85 deeg(my sticking point) to finish:-)

Perry: your bastard felt only slightly easier than the shiny (till 90 deg)so it may be one HARD bastard.

Nice job on the bastard!

I'm sure you'll get better with the Shiny...they do freeze up hard like that :(

thanks Matt!

i need to improve my crush , now its time to start my training !!:-))

LINK Bastard "cert" bend:

Excellent bending Hugo, you destroyed that thing! :rock :rock :rock

Don't fret the Shiny. That's a pretty big jump right after killing a Bastard! You'll get it soon ;)

thanks Darin!

i agree its a big jump but for me the only prob were the last 4";the kink and sweep were "easy".i can do better next time but i need to train my crushdown(i never did it...only once..lol):-)

thanks doug for the shiny :-)

Edited by ewokhugo

Congrats on a quick kill of the bastard! :rock It's good to see one of my bars get bent (I'm not having any luck with them :blush ). You looked powerful from start to finish and got it well under 2". If you hadn't just bent the bastard I'm sure you would have done better on the shiny. The shiny has a reputation for being tough after 90deg due to it being stainless. I think you're good for a big bastard, maybe even a huge real soon. Keep it up!

Awesome Hugo :rock I like you intensity and focus!!! Congrats!!!!

I am way late on this one but congrats on the bastard Hugo :rock:rock!!! You got a lot more in you man