Azcg2 Final Results

acorn

So it was a cramp that kept Rex from doing better?

Come on Rex, couldn't it have been something like a coyote attack the day before or a motorcycle accident? Anything but a flipping cramp.

Well, it was his time of the month. :D

- Aaron

HAHAHAHAHA :D:laugh :laugh

Aaron, I'm not sure if I measured it after his bend but I can verify that John's bend was sub 7".

Ok, not sure why it didnt get written down. It would not change the placing with that but it would add 1 point to Rex's total because John would be tying Rex on braced bending. the fight for Overall in the pro div for 3rd and 4th place would go from 16 - 18 to 17 - 18. Wow Derek, Rex beat you by 1 point.

- Aaron

DAMMIT BRANDON WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BEAT ME IN PINCH AND FARMERS SO NARROWLY!?!?!?! WITH TEAMWORK WE COULD'VE BEATEN REX!!!! :cry :cry

Sorry man..If I had only known!!!!....Dont worry, next time I will beat you by much, much more...hhahahahahaha.... :D;)

-B

Ha! I, on the other hand, had no idea that Aaron was so good at braced bending :laugh

thanks, yeah both my bends were at least 1" PRs

Heidi got some great pics of the contest. I will try to get them up as soon as I can. too many for the gallery, so they will prolly go up to shuttlefly or something.

- Aaron

can't wait to see them!

Ha! I, on the other hand, had no idea that Aaron was so good at braced bending :laugh

thanks, yeah both my bends were at least 1" PRs

Heidi got some great pics of the contest. I will try to get them up as soon as I can. too many for the gallery, so they will prolly go up to shuttlefly or something.

- Aaron

can't wait to see them!

Uploading them now to shutterfly. looks like a few more hours. came out to 328 total that Heidi took. I already put a couple of choice bending ones in my gallery here as well.

- Aaron