John Brookfield

pawel r

I know a lot of you guys dont mess with KBs much, so i am telling you right now--Johns "Tower of terror" (that wierd KB flip he does on his Youtube page) is some freaky world class stuff. A bottoms up snatch with a 48 is incredibly difficult, and catching it off a flip from the top means your snagging a huge amount of energy. I have only seen one other guy who can do it- Rob Russ of the UK (who is a beast)

I think Jedd could pull this out with some practice, but not too many other people

Three decks of cards : Free download

http://www.samsonscroll.com/brookfield-dvds.html

Thanks for the link! I didn't find it at first so here is a direct link: http://www.samsonscroll.com/brookfield2.wmv

Took me a while too! :blush

Just left off Kas.! In the yellow box!

Massive hand pinch/torque/strength! :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

A true grip master and a great inspiration :rock

i remember a cool video of John that was on here for some years ago. where he crushed potatoes with his hands and when he shook hands with the guy interviewing him he ended up in Johns lap crying :p but i cant find it anymore :(

john is a true gentleman. i talk to him time to time. thats who introduced me to my sledge hammer swinging. i reaped alot of rewards from it. now he really wants me to try his battling ropes system. when i have the money, i will order it asap. john is always willing to help. i love the guy. wish i can be as strong as he is though, with his endurance. it would do me alot of good in the grappling and mma practise i go to.

WOW if I didn't know who john was there is no way I would believe this was real. If this wasn't the legend himself, I gurantee everyone on here would be trying to find ways to debunk this.

Absolutely incredible strength, its great to see this to help with my training seeing that this is indeed possible eliminates a lot of mental blocks.