Newest Mash Monster Level 6!

Bill Piche

The way to do it, Paul :rock

The MM ladder is getting interesting!

Another dominating performance! Congrats Paul! :rock

Paul Knight: most complete "grip athlete "there is! there are a few more but Paul is for now the :devil KING(good guy not the horrible red demon).

Didn't realize they had already made the MM7-MM9. I must have missed you closing the 6,7, and 8... lol

Nice domination of the LEGENDARY MM6!!! :rock

haha - yeah it looks like a 9 huh - lol

Hugo - you crack me up - "the good guy, not the horrible red demon"

thanks - Game on Chad!!!!!!!!!

I need to hire an assistant to keep up with all your certs, amazing job buddy!

It's freakish how you open up a perfectly good set with a monster gripper just a little bit more before killing it. :rock :rock :rock

Just ridiculous!! :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow Your pause-set and then destruction of the gripper is just amazing.

Amazing Paul it looked easy for you Awesome Job my friend!!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

amazing strength. incredible pause. very controlled and dominating close. what else is there to say?!?!?! :blink

great job paul. keep it going to the MM7 man :rock

I've already stated my intensions

not sure how Bill's gonna do it - sounds like there is some sort of special sign-up, may be a lottery of some kind?

Paul, congrats! Very impressive close. You are the Top Gripper guy now. No one haven´t dominated that gripper like you!

What felt harder, the MM6 or Eaton's #4 you closed recently?

I'm curious to know this as well...

Incredible close, Paul! It is safe to say that you are one of just a handful of men in the world that possess this kind of superhuman grip strength.

What felt harder, the MM6 or Eaton's #4 you closed recently?

I'm curious to know this as well...

Incredible close, Paul! It is safe to say that you are one of just a handful of men in the world that possess this kind of superhuman grip strength.

If I had to guess, the MM6 felt easier to set and close, but I also may have been really pumped up for the close too. I would say for sure, if you can close Eaton's #4, your good for the MM6. I was not able tp pause the set as long on the 4 and was not able to hold it closed for as long too - I'll also add that I really didn't feel the handles touch on the 4 even though they did on camera and I defenitly felt the handles close on the MM6 - Eaton's 4 was right at my max when I closed it and I feel like I had more on the MM6