• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• Rick Browne

• Bill Piche

• twig

The gripper is not on it's way to Eric. There as was a misunderstanding on the specs. :) We'll get it sorted out properly.

how does/will the mm7 compare with the CoC#4?

The MM6 is supposedly an easy #4, that would mean it's between 190 and 200lbs on the RGC scale. The MM7, well it would be harder.

• 1 month later...

Wow that was a solid close Steve, with that close I don't think you will have much problem with the final MM7

Cheers

Wow that was a solid close Steve, with that close I don't think you will have much problem with the final MM7

I hope not but of course the strength of the dud is not the same as an actual MM7

That was insane crazy strong Steve, great job!

Cheers

Wow that was a solid close. Looks like MM8 needs to be made soon!

I've still the 4, 5, 6 and 7 to do first. In jest I previously stated 'send them all I can do them now' back when there was only 6. But now it seems I was right. But rules is rules.

The gripper is not on it's way to Eric. There as was a misunderstanding on the specs.

I'm not buying another flocking dud!

That post is old.

• 4 months later...

Fetch the beast unto me... I vill tame is beating heart ha ha ha ha ha :whacked

The cert thread is closed until I catch up. Eric has been a darn maniac with running the certs. :D I am SIX profiles behind and need to get things updated on the Mashmonster.com site.

Thanks also goes to our sponsors and donators because that's how these grippers get paid for. :rock

I guess this will be a stupid question but here I go to put my foot in my mouth....... Isint a gripper only $20.00 and dosent it cost like 20bucks to cert so dosent it pay for itsself rather quickly? Just asking because I don't know or understand.

Rico

The cert thread is closed until I catch up. Eric has been a darn maniac with running the certs. :D I am SIX profiles behind and need to get things updated on the Mashmonster.com site.

Thanks also goes to our sponsors and donators because that's how these grippers get paid for. :rock

I guess this will be a stupid question but here I go to put my foot in my mouth....... Isint a gripper only $20.00 and dosent it cost like 20bucks to cert so dosent it pay for itsself rather quickly? Just asking because I don't know or understand.

Rico

It's being custom made to specific requirements.

Rico

Custom Tettings are alot more expensive than $20. More like $50ish. The last cert fee I paid was like $12 and that was to cover shipping, insurance and printing of the certificate + shipping. No Profit there to recoup costs.

- Aaron

Nothing wrong with FOR PROFIT when it is made known.

btw, this is a great site.

Edited by ControlledChaos

Guest Bullitt
So who is going to be the first person to have a crack at it?

According to Eric's post it looks like Paul is first in line, followed by Chad.

Depends on Paul's elbow as he still wasn't 100% fit at Chad's. In which case I'll up my gripper game as I think I am in the 3rd place (now 2nd??) spot. Mind you I've the MM6 to go through first.

• 8 months later...

So what's the final specs? .312 at 1/8" or 1/16" ?

That's a good question.

I'm also confused. Will it be a GE spring, .312 with 1/8 mount and a spread of 2.75 inches?