Coc Starting Your Close

sjeff70

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1JU9DS0xAtg&...re=channel_page

What can you manage for a single 1RMX? :unsure

1rmx of what? of a gripper?

Yes

Well. Have a 2.5 CoC wch I can close w no problem but on the #3 I am about 1/8 away from a no set close but I'm pissed because i just can't get it together to close it. Ill do it one of these days.

jad ru certified for #3 if its so easy how come everyone here is not certified. seemingly brushing the #3s under the table. it just seems everyone is worried about mm setting but i hardly here anything about CoC when in all acuallity thats the real cert we should be striving for. or does the mash monster guy own this site? ill admit it too (this may get me in trouble) i think mms is cheating to . for example whoopi do if you can choke the living shit out of a pencil neck geek! oh wait ill squeeze that skinny guys hand really hard and hell think im a MM! HA id rather put a bull dog down with one hand any day!!!!!

any way thats really not directed at you its just how i feel as far as grippers go.

It's hardly that we're brushing the #3 under the table. In actuality, the MM-ladder is a far more prestigious (and difficult) cert. CCSing a (normal) #3 will just put you at around MM2 level. Now consider there are 7 levels, with the jump between MM2 and 3 being significant. There's no comparison between the #3 cert and the MM ladder, which is why it doesn't get nearly the attention that the MM ladder does. It's not getting brushed under the table, it's getting out-shined.

i think mms is cheating to .

Nothing could be further from the truth. MMS is a way more effective training method than wider set training, which is why MMS training will benefit TNS/CCS, but not vise-versa.Take Paul. He's a certified CoC. He, too, was originally convinced MMS was "cheating". Yet, he started MMS training, and as you can see, is making unbelievable gains. Now it's all he trains. He's not alone, either.

Edited by Magnus