The Joke's Over

Paul Knight

YES! I may be prouder of you than yourself Paul. In a few weeks its gonna feel like childs play. You want to enlighten us all on what finally pushed you past?

YES! I may be prouder of you than yourself Paul. In a few weeks its gonna feel like childs play. You want to enlighten us all on what finally pushed you past?

DEREK! :angry: ................ J/K

Casey's deloader works wonders! He came over a couple weeks ago and built one in my garage for me and started w/10lbs assitance, then went to 5lbs and etc... didn't take me long once I started using it to get the full pull - plus eveeryone around me was lifting the freakin thing so I had to focus on it cause I was getting left behind :laugh

Thanks to everyone who helped w/this, techniques and such ................ and wise cracks :laugh

Good Job Paul!

Enjoy it while it lasts, kid. The certs that are left become fewer and fewer. Before you know it, you're just another guy who's done them all. You lose the desire to make videos. You stop posting on the board, start kicking your dog. Your wife leaves you, and...

-Rex

I don't think we need to worry about Paul suffering from grip-related existential angst for a while. ;)

Paul, three 25s isn't all that much hard than the Blob; it feels more like a hex configuration, so I expect that you will do that next if you feel like it.

DEREK! :angry: ................ J/K

Casey's deloader works wonders! He came over a couple weeks ago and built one in my garage for me and started w/10lbs assitance, then went to 5lbs and etc... didn't take me long once I started using it to get the full pull - plus eveeryone around me was lifting the freakin thing so I had to focus on it cause I was getting left behind :laugh

Thanks to everyone who helped w/this, techniques and such ................ and wise cracks :laugh

Glad to hear I helped :laugh I know I helped with the wise cracks to say the least :D

Enjoy it while it lasts, kid. The certs that are left become fewer and fewer. Before you know it, you're just another guy who's done them all. You lose the desire to make videos. You stop posting on the board, start kicking your dog. Your wife leaves you, and...

-Rex

I don't think we need to worry about Paul suffering from grip-related existential angst for a while. ;)

Paul, three 25s isn't all that much hard than the Blob; it feels more like a hex configuration, so I expect that you will do that next if you feel like it.

good idea - just need to find some matching 25's - I may be able to find some good one's at Metroflex tomorrow - thanx Bob

Well, this sucks. Guys, we must put our heads together and find something else to tease Paul about. I heard through the grapevine that he's pathetic at a reverse inverted thumbless no-set pinch clean without chalk.

i actually witnessed that! mr. knight had a hell of a workout this evening.. :D

Thanks Ryan - you had a hell of a workout yourself .................... 6 dimes baby! :bow

Eric, that shouldn't be a problem - I'll just use the deloader :laugh it works for everything :laugh

Awesome Paul glad to see you got it done!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Casey's deloader works wonders! He came over a couple weeks ago and built one in my garage for me and started w/10lbs assitance, then went to 5lbs and etc... didn't take me long once I started using it to get the full pull...

Paul, great lift! ;) Can you tell me more about the deloader that Casey built for you - do you have any pics of it and can you tell me how I can build one for myself? Thanks! :D

Casey's deloader works wonders! He came over a couple weeks ago and built one in my garage for me and started w/10lbs assitance, then went to 5lbs and etc... didn't take me long once I started using it to get the full pull...

Paul, great lift! ;) Can you tell me more about the deloader that Casey built for you - do you have any pics of it and can you tell me how I can build one for myself? Thanks! :D

Snott, here is a video Casey made explaining the de-loader (mine's better, nicer pullies, rope etc.. :laugh ):

this thing works - if anything it builds you confidence - seeing yourself lift it over and over - with weight, but still lifting - builds your motor skills