Santa Claws Gripdown

1stCoC

I'ts a hard pick to only pick 6 I've done seven on the list and I weigh 182 with small hands so those are definetely out. I think 1,2,6,11,13,and 15 but as a side note also would like4 and 5 would be good subs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1stCoC

• jad

• The Natural

• Too Tall

Stew, Are you saying you did #7 or you have done 7 of the actual items? I don't recall you visiting and getting them. However ,Thanks for your vote !

I was kind of hoping the items selected were items Chad was unable to do the first time he visited and have him come back this time and be even more successful!RS

Richard, what I meant was I have done 7 very similar pieces out of the 16 you have on the list. But I did happen to do 413#on Chris's dinnie stone trainers this past weekend. I'm sure they're will be a few show stoppers on the list maybe not many with the group of guys going at it . I'll be anxious to see the results and good luck to all! I'm am hoping to make it down there some time soon if you'll have me, I would love to give some of the stuff a try.

Edited by stew2

I was kind of hoping the items selected were items Chad was unable to do the first time he visited and have him come back this time and be even more successful!RS

How about put all 16 in a hat and draw out 6 events that night when we are all there?

We can do the dyno first while we are fresh and use that score in case there might be a tie...just a thought.

I am game for whatever...I just want us all to have fun and looking forward to seeing everyone again :rock

Edited by Too Tall

Voting completed Items 1,6,8,13,and 15 will be the contested items with a coin flip to item3 or7 as being the last of 6 items . Baraban dyno used to tie break. Other events of the 16 are open to try following selected items. Grip guys can arrive any time between 4 and 5 pm. The room will be available for workout following the friendly comp. I look forward to see Rex, Tex, Chad, Rich, House and Cyborg doing their thing. RS

Voting completed Items 1,6,8,13,and 15 will be the contested items with a coin flip to item3 or7 as being the last of 6 items . Baraban dyno used to tie break. Other events of the 16 are open to try following selected items. Grip guys can arrive any time between 4 and 5 pm. The room will be available for workout following the friendly comp. I look forward to see Rex, Tex, Chad, Rich, House and Cyborg doing their thing. RS

Much appreciated, Richard. Looks like there is a lot of great equipment there to try.

-Rex

Can't wait to hear and see what has happened.