Jdarty6173 Bending Log

JDarty6173

Good to see you're still in it man! Heal up quick because those brutal KOABs are calling your name ;)

Thanks.. I know they are calling my name... I dented one with 1 hit a few weeks back so I think it should be interesting indeed.

3/15/2009

2 - 7" Shinys

1 - 6.5" Triangle Edgin

1 - 5" x 1/4" fbbc Square

Just a few easy bends tonight.. I also worked my crush on some previously bent stock as well.

• 1 month later...

4/02/2009

1 - 7" Shiny

4/03/2009

1 - 7" Brutal Hex

1 - 6.75" Triangle Edgin

4/04/2009

1 - 6.75" Black triangle Edgin

4/05/2009

1 - 6.75" Triangle Edgin

4/21/2009

1 - 7" Shiny

4/27/2009

1 - Huge Shiny to 1.75"

Well I had taken quite a bit of time off from bending, or at least any serious bending while letting some injuries heal up. For some reason my flexibility has improved and I can get the longer bars in place easier now. I'm sure it's due to the weight I lost during my down time from training and from having been sick a couple times. My kink still feels strong, but it seems like my crush suffered the biggest loss. Probably from a loss of strength in my chest, delts, and triceps. But all of that is being remedied as we speak....

The huge shiny tonight was a really easy bend, so I know I am still good for a Grand shiny. Although my endurance is not where it was. I am finding myself really getting fatigued and weak after getting the bars down to 90 degrees. But I know that will come back with time.

• 3 weeks later...

5/12/2009

1 - 6.75" Black Triangle Edgin

5/15/2009

1 - 6.75" Triangle Edgin Crushed to 1.5"

I'm still taking it kinda easy on the bending right now. With a couple injuries I have had, I am finding my kink and crush to be much weaker than they were a few months back. However, I was pretty happy with my crush on the Edgin today. 1.5" is the deepest crush I have had on one of these so far. My next bending day I will probably shave my Edgins down to 6.5" and work with those for a couple weeks. And why Edgins instead of Shineys? Well my Edgins are very noticeably harder than the batch of Shineys I have. I am going to save those for some short bends later on.

5/18/2009

1 - 6.75" Black Triangle Edgin - Crushed to 1.5"

Yes these black triangle Edgins are definitely harder than the silver ones. On a positive note my crush is definitely improving quickly. My kink still needs some work though. I find that I still ease into the initial hit way too slowly. I've got to work on that.

5/20/2009

1 - 5.5" Grand Shiny - Crushed to 1.75"

Well I was quite pleased that I could still kill a grand shiny tonight. It only took about 1 minute to get it down to 1 7/8" ... But then I decided to crush it on down a bit, so I waited a minute and took it to 1.75". I was wanting to crush it to 1.5", but I had the bar a good deal off center so there wasn't much room to work with. But I definitely feel like I am good for a Mag shiny. So we shall find out soon.

5/20/2009

Well I was quite pleased that I could still kill a grand shiny tonight. It only took about 1 minute to get it down to 1 7/8" ... But then I decided to crush it on down a bit, so I waited a minute and took it to 1.75". I was wanting to crush it to 1.5", but I had the bar a good deal off center so there wasn't much room to work with. But I definitely feel like I am good for a Mag shiny. So we shall find out soon.

:bow

Thats a nice quick bend of the grand shiny

I hope I can get that thing in 5 mins

5/20/2009

:bow

Thats a nice quick bend of the grand shiny

I hope I can get that thing in 5 mins

Thanks. I didn't get this one on video but here is a link to my last Grand Shiny bend prior to being infested with a series of injuries. My bending is just about back where it was now though.

yea I remember seeing that vid. ur a beast! i hope you get that mag shiny soon. Im probably a couple months away from it...