Hub Transfer

cemery

very very good casey ! i have noticed most of guys train at their garages ...

does garage= gym?

Hugo, in America our wives make us go to the garage to train. I like it in there anyway! :laugh

NOT IN MINNESOTA! :D Here, it's the basement.

You are correct :)

Very impressive, Casey!! Last time I tried, doing that with the 25 was really hard.

does garage= gym?

Hugo, in America our wives make us go to the garage to train. I like it in there anyway! :laugh

Very impressive, Casey!! Last time I tried, doing that with the 25 was really hard.

I'm sure more people could do it with access to a good plate like mine. You have the strength Luke.

does garage= gym?

I'm sure more people could do it with access to a good plate like mine. You have the strength Luke.

i post this all the time here is a good plate to hub almost like a 45 york http://www.med1online.com/p-31031-hampton-...late-gi-45.aspx

does garage= gym?

i post this all the time here is a good plate to hub almost like a 45 york http://www.med1online.com/p-31031-hampton-...late-gi-45.aspx

Thanks for posting this Dan. I have been wanting to try some different plates.

does garage= gym?

I have those plates. I can hub lift a little over 60lb's, but I guess I just stink at transfers. I haven't tried it many months though.

does garage= gym?

I have those plates. I can hub lift a little over 60lb's, but I guess I just stink at transfers. I haven't tried it many months though.

You can do it Luke. Just keep trying. Pull hard on the way up. That upwards momentum is when you get time to get a good grip before the plate has much downwards momentum.

I witnessed Big Steve do it at hornes champions comp so your in elite company there but as far as i know your the first to do it both hands :bow:bow Congrats bro thats superb hubbing.

I witnessed Big Steve do it at hornes champions comp so your in elite company there but as far as i know your the first to do it both hands :bow:bow Congrats bro thats superb hubbing.

Thanks Gazza, but I am just a one trick pony right now. I am much more impressed by all-rounders like Big Steve.

Er, certified bastard, MM0 now godlike hubness? What's with the one trick pony?

Also let's compare 5'11", 157lbs with Big Steve (for those of you watching in black and white, that's BIG Steve!) none too shabby, my friend.

Er, certified bastard, MM0 now godlike hubness? What's with the one trick pony?

Also let's compare 5'11", 157lbs with Big Steve (for those of you watching in black and white, that's BIG Steve!) none too shabby, my friend.

Thanks Twig, you are a kind man.

Way to go nice stuff! it is a very hard feat I've tried it alot but only ever done it twice. Great work!

Way to go nice stuff! it is a very hard feat I've tried it alot but only ever done it twice. Great work!

Thanks man.

The emery grip aint nothing to Duck wit. Wu Cutta Casey and Killa Kev