Weird Sensation (neurological?)

Grippster

Well heck, see if you can channel it into your hands! ;)

I thought about how it would be if I used it for grippers and maybe for arm wrestles, but I'm afraid if I lose control or something it might go to my heart and disrupt the rhythm. I need to see what happens when I hold onto it longer. I think the energy builds more the longer it's held. I should probably try to do an explosive rep on the legpress with weight I KNOW I cannot do. Next time I go to the gym I will have to try that.

Trust me this wont affect your heart in any way, and about the other comment about training marines to channel this thing, that is amazing how did you find that out? If you could dig up any info on how you would train to channel it and use it to go beyond what is normal that would be great.

I find if I hold the feeling as long as I can it becomes overwhelming, do you find that?

If you decide to hold it and your cat's head explodes, I would probably be cautious about it in the future. JK! :D I couldn't resist! I am curious to see how it affects your leg press though. :cool

I have yet to see if I can make my actual strength improve, but I know that when I'm really tired from reps doing this thing gives me more energy. So, it's like being tired and then you get these bursts of energy. It's kind of explosive really. I send the "current" and then my muscles just accept it at my will. It's not overwhelming if I use the power, only if I'm idle and I just keep holding it. So yes Raadster, it is overwhelming to hold.

Yeah I use it as a recharger as well, but havent done it during a training session, only when I go to bed and im aching after a session.

Today I got a Chest session, im gonna use it during the exercises and between, ill try and hold the sensation for as long as possible each time and give some feedback.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grippster

• Magnus

• Pancake Sprawl

• Raadster

this thread is fascinating in a "I cant tell if you are pulling my leg or not" kind of way.

Can you describe more how you do it, so us non able people can see if we can figure it out?

i think i know the feeling you mean. i don't feel like i'm flexing my brain, but i can, whenever i want to, get this feeling like i'm building up a ton of energy that i'm about to burst with a MASSIVE amount of power. i never ever tried to do it while i lift or do grippers though because it takes some concentration and i can only do it for like a few seconds before i cannot hold it, but it's interesting that others have felt this feeling. i thought i was weird or something, that is why i never talked about it to anyone before hahaha.

It might be funny to some but I have known and used the ability to cause what I think is a low level "adrenaline dump" for many years. It took a lot of practice but now I can do it at will. It is best described as feeling a mild electrical shock travel in my case from my neck into my arms and hands.RS

It might be funny to some but I have known and used the ability to cause what I think is a low level "adrenaline dump" for many years. It took a lot of practice but now I can do it at will. It is best described as feeling a mild electrical shock travel in my case from my neck into my arms and hands.RS

yes! it feels like that exactly as you described! the others describe it going to their legs. mine feels like it's going from my neck to my shoulders and arms. how long can you hold it? i can only do it for 2-3 seconds

this thread is fascinating in a "I cant tell if you are pulling my leg or not" kind of way.

Can you describe more how you do it, so us non able people can see if we can figure it out?

Describe to me how you move your arm. You can't, cause you "just do". It's very hard to teach someone how to use their mind differently. I assure you there's nothing funny about this. I honestly just wanted to see if I was alone or not which thankfully I am not.

i think i know the feeling you mean. i don't feel like i'm flexing my brain, but i can, whenever i want to, get this feeling like i'm building up a ton of energy that i'm about to burst with a MASSIVE amount of power. i never ever tried to do it while i lift or do grippers though because it takes some concentration and i can only do it for like a few seconds before i cannot hold it, but it's interesting that others have felt this feeling. i thought i was weird or something, that is why i never talked about it to anyone before hahaha.

I haven't even told my close friends about it, I think they'd think I was weird. I have been doing it more lately for experimental purposes and it has pros and cons. Firstly, I can generate more of it when I'm upset and for some reason I start feeling invincible when I do it which is kind of cool. However, I find if I do it too many times I start to get this feeling of panic, like I might lose control of my brain or something. I think it places a lot of stress on the nervous system.

Yea that's sort of it. That "power" could possibly be described as electric current.

I tell you what, I'm drinking some nice red wine and reading this thread is really making me think! It's one of the most interesting things I've read on here for a long time. Supernatural gripper power could be at our fingertips!

Well I'm off for another glass........cheers.

Well, how did you "practice"? I'd like to do it :D

I tell you what, I'm drinking some nice red wine and reading this thread is really making me think! It's one of the most interesting things I've read on here for a long time. Supernatural gripper power could be at our fingertips!

Well I'm off for another glass........cheers.

I'm sure you're aware that the actual muscles in your body are much more powerful than the joints and tendons they connect to. Even if we could find a way to triple grip strength in theory your tendons would probably tear if you tried to close the super galaxy. The amazing thing is that your tendons won't tear from overexerting yourself in a life and death situation but they will if you're just going for a big close. There must be something your body does to strengthen the joints under extreme conditions. Perhaps some kind of drug it produces? There's so much we don't know about the body it's amazing.

The other night I was reading in bed and I accidentally figured out how to do something really odd. I have no idea how this happened, but I am now able to "flex" my brain in a certain way. It's like flexing a muscle except it's my brain. When I do it I feel current run down my neck and it goes into the backs of my legs. If I hold it for longer than 1 or 2 seconds it's overwhelming and it's very tiring. However, there's a sense of power when I do it. If I do this while performing leg press I can do extra reps even when my legs are so tired they can barely move. I don't know how to do this to any other muscle except the legs for now, but does anyone know what this is called or what it is? I honestly had no idea which forum to post this in. It didn't fit any of the forum descriptions.

i have this same feeling, when i use the bathroom.

I almost died laughing ^ man. I also closed the world class while I was at it.

Is there any way that you can teach this technique to anyone else? I'd love to try it. :)

It might help if you're frustrated. Sit down, and try to tense up while completely relaxing every muscle in your body. It's hard to say, you sort of need a feeling for it. If you have some energy to vent it may be easier to generate the feeling. As I said, I can generate more of it when I'm upset.

the only way i can describe is, is that it's the feeling Bruce Banner must get right before he transforms into the Hulk lol. it feels like a huge amount of energy in my body built up very quickly, but i have to release it because it feels like i'm about to lose control of my body and just blow everything away or something it's very weird.

i think i could use this for bending or deadlifts and such, but for grippers i need too much coordination.

Edited by Pancake Sprawl

the only way i can describe is, is that it's the feeling Bruce Banner must get right before he transforms into the Hulk lol. it feels like a huge amount of energy in my body built up very quickly, but i have to release it because it feels like i'm about to lose control of my body and just blow everything away or something it's very weird.

i think i could use this for bending or deadlifts and such, but for grippers i need too much coordination.

Ahh, I understand now. I get that way when I have too much dairy....

- Aaron

- Aaron

AHHHHHHH! Me too!! I remember I used to take this certain brand of whey powder that had explosive "results". I'd be going for a max pr, and then.....OOOOOOOOOO, I have to go NOW!!!!! :blink

Edited by Foxman

- Aaron

haha that's just like my dad lmao :D

i forgot to mention i've also used it when i was fighting a lot. imo, it gives my punches nice snap. i always do it when i'm going to throw a combo because my punches feel a lot more faster and snappier. when i do it and i'm just laying down or something it makes me have that feeling of i have to do something to waste energy because i feel really energetic. but if i'm sparring or in an actual fight gives me better reflex cuz it puts me in a zone, that's why i always do it when strike cuz i can just see the punches better imho.

I tried doing this thing, doing exactly what grippster said. I don't know if this is the same thing, but what I got felt like the verge of a brown-out.

I'm gonna have to try using it for stuff. I've just about always been able to do it, but I haven't thought about it in years. 20-rep squats, maybe?

everyone has super powers but me :(

i don't feel it makes me stronger, just more aware and energetic.

It just made me feel light-headed :(

It's a feeling man, I guess not everyone can summon it. It's just so hard to teach someone how to do it. You didn't flex any muscles did you? Just use your mind.

It's a feeling man, I guess not everyone can summon it. It's just so hard to teach someone how to do it. You didn't flex any muscles did you? Just use your mind.

Nope, I just tried to make myself really tense without flexing anything or making anything tense. That's how you did it, right?

I started to feel light-headed, then I felt a little dizzy for a few seconds afterward.

Nope, I just tried to make myself really tense without flexing anything or making anything tense. That's how you did it, right?

I started to feel light-headed, then I felt a little dizzy for a few seconds afterward.

you are too young padawan, to learn the ways of a jedi master.

jk haha, i don't know man