Vbc Log

Paul Knight

Here is my DO: 6.5x5/16 FBBC square. Rex was the cameraman and Witness. I think next time he may just be the witness. :D

- Aaron

Edited by acorn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David_wigren

• nockowt1

• nickr104

• matthcarl

NICE!!! :rock Crazy power you got there Aaron. That crush looked easy for you buddy. You got the 6''er and that SS square no problem. :cool

• 2 weeks later...

I'm entering the virtual bending competition now aswell. Might be the perfect motivator to up my DO and DU again

Reverse 6x1/4 fbbc square

Horseshoe st croix Lite 2 bent to 180

Another update

Reverse

5x1/4 square

Short length/spike length brace bend

8x3/8 hard fbbc spike

horseshoe

st croix Lite 2 (same old video. Just seems smarter to have all the vids for the vbc in every update from now)

Woo! Damn man. A 1/4"X5" Square is a HELL of a reverse bend!!! Wow buddy. That's a monster right there.

Thank you Ben! I actually didn't think that I was gonna get it, so I'm very happy with that bend

• 2 weeks later...

Time for another update

Reverse and horseshoe still stands. But I added a DU bend and improved my short brace bend.

Reverse (old)

5x1/4 square

DU (new)

6x5/16-Huge bastard

Short length/spike length brace bend (new)

6x3/8 hard fbbc spike

horseshoe (old)

st croix Lite 2

Update-time

Reverse and shortbrace bend remains. That bastard is escaping me everytime in the reverse style. I'll get it in due time though. DU, this one is a defenite PR and one that I might be able to break soon. Horseshoe is new. I was afraid that this shoe was going to be too elusive for it to be on the VBC. But luckily I found the name. I asked Zach about it and he went and bent one pretty much right after I asked him. And thanks to him I now know the strength of it.

Reverse (old)

5x1/4 square

DU (new)

5x5/16- Mag bastard

Short length/spike length brace bend (old)

6x3/8 hard fbbc spike

Horseshoe (new)

Werkman WZL 3 side clipped (strengthwise it's much tougher than any SCF Regular Rimmed, but still not quite SCF Plain Regs or KH #3 SSP)

• 4 weeks later...
Im only putting this here to get myself in the comp. Im gonna put a better bend up soon. Paul, I dont know how you want to rank this. Its noticably harder then a big shiny IMO, but whatever you think is cool :cool

Big Golden Hexabastard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE-ULe9Yhp0...re=channel_page

if this bend took place before the comp started, you'll have to do it again - did it? I know it sux, but everyone would just put up all their old vids - make sense. If it was after - it will count. If anyone missed one of the rules - I would like also for you to state your intentions in the video just to insure its done after the comp started - you may say "this bend isfor the VBC" or something along those lines - you can say it in spanish if you like, I don't care.

Also Josh - I think Eric may have calibrated one of those - I'll have to check - let me know if we can count it or not please Josh based on when you performed the bend - thanks buddy

Im only putting this here to get myself in the comp. Im gonna put a better bend up soon. Paul, I dont know how you want to rank this. Its noticably harder then a big shiny IMO, but whatever you think is cool :cool

Big Golden Hexabastard: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE-ULe9Yhp0...re=channel_page

if this bend took place before the comp started, you'll have to do it again - did it? I know it sux, but everyone would just put up all their old vids - make sense. If it was after - it will count. If anyone missed one of the rules - I would like also for you to state your intentions in the video just to insure its done after the comp started - you may say "this bend isfor the VBC" or something along those lines - you can say it in spanish if you like, I don't care.

Also Josh - I think Eric may have calibrated one of those - I'll have to check - let me know if we can count it or not please Josh based on when you performed the bend - thanks buddy

I just bent it today. Its cool if it doesnt count. Its not a big bend for me anyway. I'll clarify that its for the comp on my next bend :cool . I'd rather it not count if I broke a rule, so its your call

Oh - it is good then - there has already been a couple that haven't stated their intentions and its cool, just as long as its not an old vid from before the comp started, but for future bends everyone, try to say that its for the VBC in your vid so that there is no question.

your bend will count Josh - congrats! :)