What Do I Use To Train For The Red Nail? (fbbc)

Paul Savage

I think the numbers on those challenge bars are measured differently to the stock Eric calibrates, so they're not directly comparable.

Paul, as your a pretty big guy you might be better going for the double underhand or reverse, I cant bend double overhand virtually at all but its not due to lack of power its just I'm to big and my shoulders are not flexible enough, you may be the same. I think the other two styles suit bigger guys better. once I was able to do the 7" fbbc square I was able to wobble a red but havn't taken one all the way yet as I only had one. Strangely the bastards in my fbbc advanced box seemed harder than the red and I couldn't even kink one.

Strangely the bastards in my fbbc advanced box seemed harder than the red and I couldn't even kink one.

Nothing strange about that, the Bastards are usually tougher than the Reds. :)

Paul, it seems you and I are close as far as bending goes. I just received my red and blue nails, blues are too easy and red is crazy...I can barely put a wobble in er'. I am wondering what you have tried since this post and how you are doing on the red?

Couple of questions:

1. Have you tried the grade 8...and how did it feel?

2. Have you tried the 5/16 grade 2?

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
Paul, it seems you and I are close as far as bending goes. I just received my red and blue nails, blues are too easy and red is crazy...I can barely put a wobble in er'. I am wondering what you have tried since this post and how you are doing on the red?

Couple of questions:

1. Have you tried the grade 8...and how did it feel?

2. Have you tried the 5/16 grade 2?

Andy

Scratch that....the red is DEAD! :cool