Cberg's Bending Log

cberg

Caolan, be ready for a couple of P.B's! :rock

its a shame u are going to loose the battle of steel against me ... ;) (heslep style)

If Darin read this he may want to join the race ..

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cberg

• ewokhugo

• easyWeight

• MalachiMcMullen

its a shame u are going to loose the battle of steel against me ... ;) (heslep style)

haha Hugo we will see about that! :devil

i tried it today and bent a green nail that was cut down to 3.5 inches. kinda tough actually LOL

tried a blue nail after and couldn't even wobble it! :blink. i have a feeling this a gonna be a long race haha

then i did some crushdown work. did some overcrushes on a bastard. by overcrushes i mean crushing the bar down until the ends touch and holding it there as long as possible. did a few sets of about 10 seconds each.

then i bent a huge shiny to just over 3/8". my crush is definitely the best its ever been

I might :cool I need to give my shoulder some rest though and think Heslep might be particularly hard on it.

Caolan, how the hell do you manage to get that steel crushed down that far? I can't get anything crushed down more than 1". It's like at a certain point, I just lose all leverage.

Awesome caolan! WAW!overcrushes using one bastard? i never thought this would be possible ...

i need to start to do some hesleep ...i gave it 2 attempts best so far was one 5 mm nail x 5.5" ... technique its important here ...need to learn it properly! the rest was a good idea caolan ..your crush its very strong now!

i knew Darin would join the race!! yes!

I might :cool I need to give my shoulder some rest though and think Heslep might be particularly hard on it.

Caolan, how the hell do you manage to get that steel crushed down that far? I can't get anything crushed down more than 1". It's like at a certain point, I just lose all leverage.

i know exactly what you mean Darin. that happens to me too when i get it just under 1'' so i just fold up my crush pads another time and that helps keep my hands a little farther apart. Im sure having small hands helps too Lol. im gonna order up some more grand shinys i think i may be able to get it finally.

and definitely join the race! i did some heslep the other day and it wasnt hard at all on my shoulders, felt it mostly in my forearms and biceps. maybe im just weird..

Edited by cberg

Awesome caolan! WAW!overcrushes using one bastard? i never thought this would be possible ...

i need to start to do some hesleep ...i gave it 2 attempts best so far was one 5 mm nail x 5.5" ... technique its important here ...need to learn it properly! the rest was a good idea caolan ..your crush its very strong now!

i knew Darin would join the race!! yes!

thanks Hugo! yea i hadnt really done any bending in a while, but i have been doing alot of bench pressing and im sure thats what is making my crush better. i like doing the overcrushes because it teaches me to hold my hits for longer, which helps alot with the stainless. im gonna try some Heslep again tonight, man this bending is getting addicting again Lol

Glad to hear this bro, sounds like you took some rest and came back stronger which isn't a surprise. Check your Facebook, I sent you a message there. Time to organize our get together and my bending tutorial. Hopefully my bending stock and wraps are in from FBBC by then, if not oh well I can try the easiest piece of steel you have.

Glad to hear this bro, sounds like you took some rest and came back stronger which isn't a surprise. Check your Facebook, I sent you a message there. Time to organize our get together and my bending tutorial. Hopefully my bending stock and wraps are in from FBBC by then, if not oh well I can try the easiest piece of steel you have.

That's the cheapest route; bend other people's steel :D

Well I'll be giving him one of the bastards from my beginners bag so he can get that sweet free t-shirt John told me about, I figure if my steel and wraps don't get here by then I can bend some of his easy stuff :D It's not like he needs it these days anyhow :blink

That's the cheapest route; bend other people's steel :D

:laugh I wouldnt know anything about that.. :whistel

Edited by cberg

Jon, I responded to your facebook message finally. Hopefully your FBBC stuff will be in but if not, Ill have stuff for you. I cant wait to try a bastard if you get them in time, that will be a pretty funny cert vid :laugh. Im still gonna have to use fat pads though, I really suck at single wrap bending hah. looking forward to your visit, should be a good time :rock

tried a 6'' X 1/4'' of FBBC stock with Heslep style yesterday and got almost a 2 penny kink in it LOL. i seriously gave it like 30 hits too. at least it moved this time though..

Right on, so the get together is set. Yeah, this is going to be fun and I hope my FBBC stock gets in, we could do the bastard cert vid right there.

i am resting Caolan ... the beast (the one that is inside me ..its resting ..) i know the beast can eat steel ...heeslep style wont be a prob ... biceps and forearms? at least my biceps strenght its ok ..need to start heeslep again!(this week i dont have time).

Best of luck bro!

i am resting Caolan ... the beast (the one that is inside me ..its resting ..) i know the beast can eat steel ...heeslep style wont be a prob ... biceps and forearms? at least my biceps strenght its ok ..need to start heeslep again!(this week i dont have time).

Best of luck bro!

dont rest for too long buddy, or you'll never catch up! :tongue

just worked on my DO kink today, hadnt done that in quite some time. got an insane brutal hex to 7 degrees. i was hoping to get it further. either the hex gets alot tougher at the shorter lengths or my DO kink just sucks cause i havent worked on it in awhile. ill try this piece again in a couple days and see what happens

>Caolan is the beast from Canada! ...

Caolan; this weekend i will go straight for the 7 mm x 6" in Hesleep Style, if i get 1 degree this means i am winning ..LOL

You better destroy something for me when we get together with training Cyborg. Bringing both DB's, pinch block, some grippers and my FBBC Hard just so you can see that it totally lives up to it's name, I can't even begin to SET the bloody thing.