Cornelius Rode, Level 1

EricMilfeld

Hey, congrats! :) Customs can really make your lives more miserable in Europe..I almost had to fake crying to get the MM2 out of there. :dry I had to ask a separate letter from Jedd explaining the situation to get the gripper.

sure it was fake? ......... :laugh:laugh

Hey, congrats! :) Customs can really make your lives more miserable in Europe..I almost had to fake crying to get the MM2 out of there. :dry I had to ask a separate letter from Jedd explaining the situation to get the gripper.

Well,I would not tell you if it wasn't! ;) Also if it's tears that is needed to close bigger grippers,I'll shed them! :)

Edited by Teemu I

Well,I would not tell you if it wasn't! ;) Also if it's tears that is needed to close bigger grippers,I'll shed them! :)

:laugh:laugh

I still need the interview, but they are way backed up on bb.com. It's just so I don't forget.