Blob50 Lift

vikingsrule92

WOAH a lot of responses in under 24 hours. Thanks a lot guys!!! It feels great to finally achieve this, when I first got it I was ECSTATIC!!! Oddly enough the first lift was with my left hand, my strong hand with blobs varies from day to day, and sometimes from minute to minute, lol :D

Hahaha Thanks Paul :laugh

cberg, I don't know if there's anythign I can't do, I keep trying to find something but then I conquer it :laugh Haha just kidding, not that narcisistic. I've worked hard and achieved my dreams, work for it and you'll be way stronger then me soon enough ;)

Hahaha sorry Eric, just tell him to shut his pie hole and train harder so he won't be so weak :D

egg uk, they were Aaron's 22s so you'd have to ask him on the width, I'd guess 5" or so but I can't remember. I don't have a good set of 10s and haven't tried any in a very long time, once I go to Aaron's again I'll try his and I'm 99% sure I can do it.

Twig, hahaha I like lifting shirtless, I'm scrawny so it's ok :D

Thanks a lot Bob, hopefully I'll be on your level soon enough ;)

Thanks Frank and Josh, you guys need to hurry and catch up to me on Blobs, I need some competitors my age since Wes is lazy ;)

Thanks again everyone!! I can get a bit of air under Blob+2 so hopefully I'll get an added weight video up here soon!!! :rock :rock

Thanks Frank and Josh, you guys need to hurry and catch up to me on Blobs, I need some competitors my age since Wes is lazy ;)

Don't think it's not on my wish-list :D How much does a Blob50 cost?

Not sure if GordonV still has any (pm him, that's his username) but I think they were around $120 shipped. Haha well I have to catch up to you on grippers so we're even ;)

Not sure if GordonV still has any (pm him, that's his username) but I think they were around $120 shipped. Haha well I have to catch up to you on grippers so we're even ;)

Crap. Im not ahead in anything :angry:

You'll be ahead in bending soon enough ;)

Depends on when my shoulder heals. I'll probably go for the big shiny whenever I feel 100% again. When do you think you'll get back to it?

I hurt my shoulder a few days ago, too (no, it's not okay to do reps w/ 155lb shoulder-press without a warm-up "just this one time" :D)

It was bothering me pretty bad for about 2 days afterwords (couldn't even raise my arm at my side), so just for the heck of it, I tried taking loads of creatine. May just be a coincidence, but it completely stopped hurting the next day, and hasn't bothered me since. Go figure.

Depends on when my shoulder heals. I'll probably go for the big shiny whenever I feel 100% again. When do you think you'll get back to it?

I hurt my shoulder a few days ago, too (no, it's not okay to do reps w/ 155lb shoulder-press without a warm-up "just this one time" :D)

It was bothering me pretty bad for about 2 days afterwords (couldn't even raise my arm at my side), so just for the heck of it, I tried taking loads of creatine. May just be a coincidence, but it completely stopped hurting the next day, and hasn't bothered me since. Go figure.

Hmmm I've never taken creatine for my bicep, interrrrressstinnngggg. :D

Depends solely on my bicep Josh, right now it sucks pretty bad and I haven't been letting it heal like I should. I've been successful lately and I can't put the weights down, damn addiction :D

...I warmed up and went for 205 which I got...

Well there you go, you're ahead in something :D My best shoulder press so far is only 175...my shoulders are no good :blush

• 2 weeks later...