Joe Kinney

bojjan89

be carefull with that stuff, id stick to the regular multi vitamin s

ok, whats wrong with it? i knew there had to be a catch? will it make me sterile or something?

ok, whats wrong with it? i knew there had to be a catch? will it make me sterile or something?

http://www.lesyeuxdumonde.com/artists/Zed/...es/Horseman.jpg

OMGWTFBBQ

Dude, the only reason Kinney took them is that he lives in an area of Tennessee that probably requires horseback and an Indian guide to get to. A feed store is actually more convenient for him to access than a drug store or supplement store. So, if you want to take them to be different, cool, but understand that it's not any special advantage of the horse vitamins that is Kinney's reason for taking the stuff. If you live in society, just go with Mega Men or w/e.

-Rex

Dude, the only reason Kinney took them is that he lives in an area of Tennessee that probably requires horseback and an Indian guide to get to. A feed store is actually more convenient for him to access than a drug store or supplement store. So, if you want to take them to be different, cool, but understand that it's not any special advantage of the horse vitamins that is Kinney's reason for taking the stuff. If you live in society, just go with Mega Men or w/e.

-Rex

i understand that, but these things are A LOT cheaper then that other stuff. the only thing is that it says for animal use only. i also don't live close to the city. i just want to try it cuz it's cheaper and would be more effective since it's for horses right? i don't care to be "different" i just want to try it to see how the alternatives are. but i don't want to try it if i might die or get sick from it, that's all i'm asking, is if this red cell is the correct one?

it's funny because there is jokes about Tongans (which is what my ethnicity is) that they call us horses because we're usually very big and in the old days (and even now back in Tonga) eating horse is a delicacy (if you can call something that has the consistency of shoe leather "delicacy" hahaha)

Edited by Pancake Sprawl

-Rex

i understand that, but these things are A LOT cheaper then that other stuff. the only thing is that it says for animal use only. i also don't live close to the city. i just want to try it cuz it's cheaper and would be more effective since it's for horses right? i don't care to be "different" i just want to try it to see how the alternatives are. but i don't want to try it if i might die or get sick from it, that's all i'm asking, is if this red cell is the correct one?

it's funny because there is jokes about Tongans (which is what my ethnicity is) that they call us horses because we're usually very big and in the old days (and even now back in Tonga) eating horse is a delicacy (if you can call something that has the consistency of shoe leather "delicacy" hahaha)

I just checked the nutritional breakdown of the Red Cell online. Seems that you are good to go.

-Rex

-Rex

I just checked the nutritional breakdown of the Red Cell online. Seems that you are good to go.

-Rex

thanks again man! i was worried!