Bbb4 Videos

John4cars

Thanks for getting the end of that big shoe bend for me John!! I didn't think any of it was on video.

2.5" slick axle. A 2" with 285lbs would have been a walk & I could have then got stuck on the 45 hellblob.

How much weight was on the axle? And how thick was the handle? Dave tore right through that thing :rock

Just watched the vid again. Looks like a 2" axle. It looked thicker yesterday :D

It was 2.5", 285 lbs. Only two people got it. And if you think Dave tore through it you should've seen Chad, he did all of it, Inches included in about 30 secs.

Well, I've been spending all day off and on watching these videos, and that looks like a really tough contest. I know I would have looked like a clown, but I still wish I'd been there :laugh

Does anybody have that Chad's #4 close on video? Just would like to see it as there's not too many #4 close videos around. :)

Edited by Teemu I

Does anybody have that Chad's #4 close on video? Just would like to see it as there's not too many #4 close videos around. :)

I don't think so. He was facing away from the audience, towards John.