Help Me Break My Gripper.

Cannon

Ok I really dont recommend buying Bone Crusher grippers unless thats all you can afford as I have had 2 of my BC grippers handles fall off on me. Also when i recieved my BC 300 it had a very wide spread, more than COC, RB, BB, but then as I used it, it decreased in spread alot.

Overall very bad quality

I'm surprised, my BC grips pretty much kept their resistance (they haven't gotten much easier since I got them) and they never break - especially not the handles.

Well mine changed alot

I had a BC 300 which should equal about a 2.5 COC

My BC 300 started at about a COC #3 in strength and went down to a little over a COC #2.

All grippers require some "seasoning" at first, so my BC300 was slightly stiffer when it first came out of the package but I guess I've been pretty lucky because I have a 100,150,2 200's, and a 250 and the quality is quite good.

He has an easy 300 that's only about a 2.0 or less, and even a normal 300 is only about a 2.5. Although, I have a really tough 300 that's 3.17. And rest assured, the people on GB are well aware of who's on the #4 cert list :D As a matter of fact, Tommy Heslep's a member here :cool

Dave Morton as well...In fact he's the only MM6 cert right now as well as being a #4 cert.

If the HG300 is EASY for you, get a CoC #4 and try getting certified. There's only a few people on the list, Magnus Samuelsson included.

You need to look at this

LOL! Thats an awesome Pic. If I didnt already have a avatar I liked I would be using that one.

- Aaron

If the HG300 is EASY for you, get a CoC #4 and try getting certified. There's only a few people on the list, Magnus Samuelsson included.

You need to look at this

LOL! Thats an awesome Pic. If I didnt already have a avatar I liked I would be using that one.

- Aaron

Best of both worlds: http://www.jumpcut.com/media/dyn/c9/28bf/b...21963077/lq.jpg :laugh

You need to look at this

- Aaron

Best of both worlds: http://www.jumpcut.com/media/dyn/c9/28bf/b...21963077/lq.jpg :laugh

LOL ROTFLMAO!

:rock

Matt - try the penny crush w/that gripper - I think Luke said it popped the handle off one of his HG's

Oops - I just noticed your post Zach :blush

Edited by Paul Knight

You need to look at this

- Aaron

:laugh:laugh:laugh