Bam!

taekwondo911

Great progress man, let us know when you mash your number 2 !

thanks my friend

i will let you know asap!!

Good work on the grippers man. Your enthusiasm is great.

thanks buddy :D

Fast work man, you'll have the #2 smashed in no time :rock :rock :rock

I hope so and thank you for the motivation! :rock

Thats fast progress. For me it took almost 4-6 months to close the 2. I think it'll be alot sooner for you

thanks man that will keep me motivated till i crush the no.2

cheers :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• taekwondo911

• Grippster

• matthcarl

• Alawadhi

Good job! Won't be long and you'll be looking back on the #2 trying to remember the days when you couldn't close it. :D

Good job!

thank you :)

Good job! Won't be long and you'll be looking back on the #2 trying to remember the days when you couldn't close it. :D

I hope so :rock

Well congrats on that close. Closing a gripper you couldn't close before is... a NICE feeling. Especially if it's a random day and you didn't even think you'd be able to close it. I'm so damn close to my BC300 now, it's gonna feel good to get that bugger shut. :D

Well congrats on that close. Closing a gripper you couldn't close before is... a NICE feeling. Especially if it's a random day and you didn't even think you'd be able to close it. I'm so damn close to my BC300 now, it's gonna feel good to get that bugger shut. :D

you are damn right my friend!

I hope you post a video when you close that bc 300 :rock

good luck!

Nice and easy on the 1.5 the 2 is shakin !!!! :D

Yeah the no.2 is still in the package!

The problem is that I want to shut it in my first attempt :rock

but I dont think that I can wait until I get several reps on the 1.5 :D

Edited by taekwondo911

Don't wait, because I was "saving" my #2 for that day where I would just shut it. I did all kinds of grip training, but it wasn't until I incorporated the #2 in my training that I closed it with my right hand. I still have a little bit to go with my left.

Doug

good luck!

Thanks man. I think I've overtrained because my fingers feel sore and I didn't get as close today as I did the day before. I'll give it a rest and then come back.

I made a video today

I didnt set it well but I closed it

here is the video

:rock :rock :rock

Just curious man....

How tall are you?

Awesome close by the way!! :rock

Don't wait, because I was "saving" my #2 for that day where I would just shut it. I did all kinds of grip training, but it wasn't until I incorporated the #2 in my training that I closed it with my right hand. I still have a little bit to go with my left.

Doug

Yeah your right....

even If I waited chances are that I am going to have like 2 mm left to fully close...

thanks for your help :)

good luck!

Thanks man. I think I've overtrained because my fingers feel sore and I didn't get as close today as I did the day before. I'll give it a rest and then come back.

You can rest for a week and then start training with the KTA :rock :rock

I made a video today

I didnt set it well but I closed it

here is the video

:rock :rock :rock

Just curious man....

How tall are you?

Awesome close by the way!! :rockhttp://www.gripboard.com/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=1&t=28737&qpid=385701

I am not sure :whacked

But I think 183 cm or more...

thanks for your comment :mosher

It's so easy to overtrain grippers. You promise yourself to only do 5 sets today, and then rest for 2 days and you end up doing like 8 sets and then the next day your hands hurt like hell but you still can't put it down lol

It's so easy to overtrain grippers. You promise yourself to only do 5 sets today, and then rest for 2 days and you end up doing like 8 sets and then the next day your hands hurt like hell but you still can't put it down lol

hide your grippers, dont put them in a place that you will likely going to see them.

do something else to get your mind off grippers.

Shaklek wayed met7ames 3al grippers? :D Wish you luck ;)

Edited by Alawadhi

Shaklek wayed met7ames 3al grippers? :D Wish you luck ;)

bas met7ames?! ella amoot lain el next workout!!

I wish u luck 2

btw ramadan mobarak my friend :)

hide your grippers, dont put them in a place that you will likely going to see them.

I put them in the desk now, so I don't see them. Before I just left them on the table and everytime I walked by I'd be tempted lmao

I put them in the desk now, so I don't see them. Before I just left them on the table and everytime I walked by I'd be tempted lmao

Send them to me and I gurantee the you woudn't see them again. PERIOD :laugh

Well it's ok actually, I read a sticky in the gripboard about a training routine, and the author said that people worry more about overtraining than undertraining, which I think is true. What I do now is a ton of sets for 2 days in a row, then rest 1 day, and then 2 days again with loads of sets. What I also do to is after I max out on all the grippers, I wait a few minutes and then I try my hardest on the 300lb gripper. I think it's working because my hands feel really good afterwards. Man I love the gripboard.

Edited by Grippster

Well it's ok actually, I read a sticky in the gripboard about a training routine, and the author said that people worry more about overtraining than undertraining, which I think is true. What I do now is a ton of sets for 2 days in a row, then rest 1 day, and then 2 days again with loads of sets. What I also do to is after I max out on all the grippers, I wait a few minutes and then I try my hardest on the 300lb gripper. I think it's working because my hands feel really good afterwards. Man I love the gripboard.

you have to make yourself busy, do another activity in rest days.

left weights/ do cardio / take up martial arts

the important thing is to do something else in rest days.

Ya I do lift weights 3 times a week. I find with the rest of my body it is beneficial to give a day of rest in between workouts, but your hands seem to come back fast so I train them more often. Anyways good luck man on closing the next COC gripper :rock

Ya I do lift weights 3 times a week. I find with the rest of my body it is beneficial to give a day of rest in between workouts, but your hands seem to come back fast so I train them more often. Anyways good luck man on closing the next COC gripper :rock

thanks man

I hope I can close my no.2 in 2 weeks :rock :rock :rock