• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mobsterone

• Bill Piche

• Teemu I

• vikingsrule92

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to both!

Talking about comparing closes, I absolutely loved how Rob Vigeant held the MM3 closed for what seemed like forever, that must be one of my favourite Mash Monster videos. I also liked Teemu's MM3 close because he paused at parallel for a little while (a second?) which absolutely kills momentum and makes it so much harder!

So, for all you strong bastards, don't just try to close the gripper.... try to do it in the most dominant fashion ever!! :tongue:laugh

Congrats guys.. those were some of the easiest closes I've seen on the MM1. Great video too.

:D I bet I say less and less as we progress. Around MM3-4 it'll be 'over here, grunt, grunt'. If I get to 5 it'll be 'rahhhhhhh'.

Good job, guys. The MM2 video will look very similar.

Strong! Congrats, bros! :rock :rock :rock

After we dragged Mobster across the carpet for not knowing the rules, he was like the "rules task master" on the video. ;)

After we dragged Mobster across the carpet for not knowing the rules, he was like the "rules task master" on the video. ;)

Certainly so! :D He really made sure it was done properly. :rock

Haha exactly Bill!! After the controversy last time there's not even a tiny margin for debate here. Well done guys!! I'm curious to know how far you guys can go as well.

Bill, I have a question if you don't mind me asking, about the gripper being the "same." Obviously it's the same gripper, but as people have brought up in the past it doesn't seem to be oiled regularly (taken from others as I have no experience)which makes it harder as it goes on because of binding and rust. What's the deal with oiling of the MM grippers? Just curious.

CONGRATS GUYS THAT WAS A GOOD VIDEO AND SOME RAW POWER NICE EASY CLOSE :rock

Haha exactly Bill!! After the controversy last time there's not even a tiny margin for debate here. Well done guys!! I'm curious to know how far you guys can go as well.

Bill, I have a question if you don't mind me asking, about the gripper being the "same." Obviously it's the same gripper, but as people have brought up in the past it doesn't seem to be oiled regularly (taken from others as I have no experience)which makes it harder as it goes on because of binding and rust. What's the deal with oiling of the MM grippers? Just curious.

I had been making sure it was oiled and the handle cleaned after that came up with a higher gripper. Jedd is handling the M1 through M3 (Thanks Jedd!!!!). We'll make sure it stays oiled (not excessively!) and does not bind and the handles get cleaned.

That was awesome gripping guys great work!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

I had been making sure it was oiled and the handle cleaned after that came up with a higher gripper. Jedd is handling the M1 through M3 (Thanks Jedd!!!!). We'll make sure it stays oiled (not excessively!) and does not bind and the handles get cleaned.

Good to hear Bill, obviously I just wanted to make sure the first closes weren't in any way easier then those of today.