Fantastic Mistake?

bencrush

Appreciate it guys! Failed on an Insane in Ironmind pads last night. Got to 2.75" and my fingers were hurting so I shut it down. Had a few minutes left though so before the year is out I'll get bored again and take it out right. Did a Big Shiny in Ironmind pads after that in about 2 minutes. My last workout of any kind will be Monday so that'll leave me 5 days before the cert attempt to rest up. Tried the Fantastic in Ironmind pads at the end of the workout and got 13 degrees, haha!

Good lord man a BIG SHINY in IM pads in 2 mins. Thats just bad A$$ :bow:bow and scary strong :whacked:whacked. Rest up and Kill the FANTASTIC SHINY in your next workout.

You make me want to bend big steel.

Thanks big Bill! We're all pushing each other to bigger bends. It's the name of the game! :D

Hi Ben, this bend is too hard to gauge for me. It appears to be leaning. Can you take another photo that doesn't lean?

Edit BTW, Awesome bend!!!!!

Edited by Booyah!!!

Appreciate it guys! Failed on an Insane in Ironmind pads last night. Got to 2.75" and my fingers were hurting so I shut it down. Had a few minutes left though so before the year is out I'll get bored again and take it out right. Did a Big Shiny in Ironmind pads after that in about 2 minutes. My last workout of any kind will be Monday so that'll leave me 5 days before the cert attempt to rest up. Tried the Fantastic in Ironmind pads at the end of the workout and got 13 degrees, haha!

Good lord man a BIG SHINY in IM pads in 2 mins. Thats just bad A$$ :bow:bow and scary strong :whacked:whacked. Rest up and Kill the FANTASTIC SHINY in your next workout.

You make me want to bend big steel.

Thanks big Bill! We're all pushing each other to bigger bends. It's the name of the game! :D

Personaly I'm way more impressed with the attempt on the insane bastard. Short bends become scary hard to bend in IM pads. Usually the short stuff has a much harder crushdown than kink/sweep. But with IM pads I feel that it is the way around. So you can imagine. But with a big shiny it's just the factor of a little less levrage and a little pain issue for some people. The big shiny under 2 minutes is still sick stuff. :rock:rock:rock