Az Grip Comp In September

acorn

Aaron,

will there be an entry form? or do we just paypal you the loot once you've decided on an entry fee?

Derek - is your Dad also competing?

how many are going so far?

myself

Aaron obviously

Derek

Derek's Dad?

Brandon

can't forget Rex

Mike - Jeremiah: either of you guys comin?

No entry form this time. Paypal or cash at event is fine once I figure out the entry fee. As far as I know those are the only competitors who have expressed interest so far.

There will be plenty of toys to play with afterwards as well. :D

- Aaron

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• acorn

• vikingsrule92

• The Natural

I've got my plane tickets! :)

Robert, did you figure out if your going?

Aaron you don't need a trailer to transport steel, just have them cut it so its transportable. Unless you're REALLY worried about wasting an inch or two of metal from leftovers.

Paul, my dad will be competing, I just need to get his ass in to gear for training. :D So far that's everyone, should be a fun, small comp.

Aaron you don't need a trailer to transport steel, just have them cut it so its transportable. Unless you're REALLY worried about wasting an inch or two of metal from leftovers.

Paul, my dad will be competing, I just need to get his ass in to gear for training. :D So far that's everyone, should be a fun, small comp.

I've moved full 20' bars on top of my truck topper but it wasnt fun. I do really hate to waste steel which is the only reason I wouldnt want to have them cut them.

He better get to work!

- Aaron

Aaron - have you figured out scoring yet?

Paul,

Are you arriving in Tucson the day before the competition? It's always been a policy of mine to ruin as many competitors as I can with carousing and whiskey the night before the contest. Tucson has quite a selection of dive bars, and so I'd be more than willing to show you around the better ones. :D Other gripsters are of course invited as well.

-Rex

Paul,

Are you arriving in Tucson the day before the competition? It's always been a policy of mine to ruin as many competitors as I can with carousing and whiskey the night before the contest. Tucson has quite a selection of dive bars, and so I'd be more than willing to show you around the better ones. :D Other gripsters are of course invited as well.

-Rex

Hahahaha good idea Rex!! All you old guys go get hammered and I'll be sitting at home laughing!! :laugh:D

Aaron - have you figured out scoring yet?

Was planning on strongman scoring for simplicity.

Paul,

-Rex

Hahahaha good idea Rex!! All you old guys go get hammered and I'll be sitting at home laughing!! :laugh:D

You agree to pay me back for the booze, and I'll have them stumbling into Aaron's dungeon with yellow skin and hypothermia.

-Rex

Paul,

-Rex

I'm down!!! Derek you coming.... oh! .. nevermind :laugh well maybe they will have some virgin drinks available for you :tongue

Rex - whatever I drink you have to match :whacked

Paul,

-Rex

I'm down!!! Derek you coming.... oh! .. nevermind :laugh well maybe they will have some virgin drinks available for you :tongue

Damn man. I just noticed the BKOAB below your screen name. This is getting out of hand. Props.

-Rex

Paul,

-Rex

Damn man. I just noticed the BKOAB below your screen name. This is getting out of hand. Props.

-Rex

Your blobs, your 2 45 plate pinch your 2HP all got out of hand a long time ago! :laugh