• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• Paul Knight

• foxyj75

• maximus1

Gazza,

HAHA!!!! Is that a miniature statue of Bender from Futurama on the desk there ? Thats great!!! cant wait to see the rest. Your mind set is what makes you a champion.

Gazza,

HAHA!!!! Is that a miniature statue of Bender from Futurama on the desk there ? Thats great!!! cant wait to see the rest. Your mind set is what makes you a champion.

Ohhh is that what that was? I want one too! :laugh:laugh

Edited by Paul Knight

Awesome Bending with those wraps Gazza!!!! :rock I don't think I will ever be able to do that with small wraps :blush You have a lot of HEART :bow

Thats just crazy Gary, I know personally how tough that piece is. I don't know if it's the bend radius coming into effect or what, but the jump from 4'' to 3.5'' is a world different than from 4.5'' to 4''. I do know this; I deleted my attempt vid the other day, but tomorrow night, get it or not, I'm gonna hit that little "bastard" with all I got and just see how far I can get it! I will be sure to post the attempt vids. Your vids have fired me up beyond all recognition, and I just wanna KILL SOME STEEL!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :D :D

Edited by Foxman

This makes me wanna go give that sucker another shot!! :rock

What you waitin 4 go finish it :tongue

My uhhh, "other half" is requiring my full attention this evening! :D :D

OK! its been a couple of three hours now, where the hell is it! Give us the Grand Finale you Psycho Shiny Bastard! :yikes

Edited by Paul Knight

Gazza, you are a bending freak :D:rock

:laugh:ohmy:bow :bow :bow :bow Great job Gary!! Just what I would expect from a "psychotic bastard" like yourself! HUGE CONGRATS on a tough bend! :cool

Trust Gazza to freak us out every now and then. Psychotic bending! :rock:rock:rock

What just happened?!?! :blink .............. My eyes are playing tricks on me! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Amazingly incredible stuff!!!! :rock

Tim

Wow Gazza!!!! Very Strong Bend :bow Congrats :rock

WOW Gazza...just WOW!!! There are no words to describe how strong you are. That is one of the most incredible things I've ever seen. :rock What's next Gazza? 4" x 3/8" drillrod? :blink You are the shining (;)) example of bending, hard work, determination, and of course proof that there are "NO LIMITS". Absolutely incredible to say the VERY least. You are a Magnificent, Incredible, Fantastic, Astonishing, Amazing, Brilliant, Psychotic, King Of All Shiny Bastards and then some!!! I can't wait, to see what is coming up next :calm

Ive been called a psycho a good few times in my life :blush:D so maybe this title now fits the bill :D

Psychotic Bastard In Every Way im comeing for you :D

Maybe theres a little more in the middle aged man that packs meat :D we shall see.

Thankyou for all the nice words they encourage me to try harder.

I remember being in a friendly bending race once with eric,ben the 2 seans and a few others it brought out the best in us all now watching Mike,jeremiah,Paul and Chad tearing up the short stuff has got me feeling like a Tiger stalking its prey :D

Just got a chance to view the clips. That thing in the black shirt seems to feed on pain. :D We're running out of adjectives to describe you. Even when you're not at the top of your game you're still well beyond the rest of the pack. Amazing stuff Gazza! :bow

On Tuesday at approx 11.00am i bent a 3 1/2inch x 5/16inch piece of drillrod to a hairs breadthe over 40degrees useing the DU style then the following day wednesday after work at 11.50pm i bent another piece to over 40degrees useing the Reverse style no video was running this time as i was experimenting with the wraps and my hand placement so i will video the next ones.

I have just put a 20degree kink in a 3 1/2inch shiny and the fingers survived so im on track for a big PR just need to get abit animated i think and i might worry it abit more :D

On Tuesday at approx 11.00am i bent a 3 1/2inch x 5/16inch piece of drillrod to a hairs breadthe over 40degrees useing the DU style then the following day wednesday after work at 11.50pm i bent another piece to over 40degrees useing the Reverse style no video was running this time as i was experimenting with the wraps and my hand placement so i will video the next ones.

I have just put a 20degree kink in a 3 1/2inch shiny and the fingers survived so im on track for a big PR just need to get abit animated i think and i might worry it abit more :D

Incredible...:whacked