11" X 1/2" A36 Hrs (12.60mm)

Paul Knight

Square stock in shop rags = ouch. Greg is the man, before anyone judges that number just try bending anything like that in some rags first. I am definetly not trying to start another silly wrapping debate, I'm just saying you gotta compare like with like.

No doubt Tim and he started them over his leg with no padding OUCH !!!

Square stock in shop rags = ouch. Greg is the man, before anyone judges that number just try bending anything like that in some rags first. I am definetly not trying to start another silly wrapping debate, I'm just saying you gotta compare like with like.

that's the way to do it ;)

that's the way to do it ;)

Oh no!!!! This thread is starting to become evil. Another wrap debate is brewing. Yikes!!!!! :ohmy I am outta here ;)

No reason to be afraid. I never said it was better or right, it is just different. What he did is allot harder because of the way he did it, wether you believe that is better or not is your opinion, all I am saying is that you have to acknowledge that when evaluating it.

No reason to be afraid. I never said it was better or right, it is just different. What he did is allot harder because of the way he did it, wether you believe that is better or not is your opinion, all I am saying is that you have to acknowledge that when evaluating it.

I agree.

Tim

i agree with tim there i was just sharing my opinion and i prefer to not use padding and brace over my thigh but everyone bends how they want to and that shouldn't change :rock