Coc Grippers...what To Order Next?

LiftBig315

Has anyone made any decent progress using IMTUGs? I bought my first CoC #1 gripper last September, and closed it with both hands soon after. I then bought a #2, but found it way too tough to close, and bought some IMTUGs to work on instead. I can close the #6 IMTUG for 4-5 reps (index/middle finger combo) and the #4 until it becomes boring (pinky/ring finger combo). Neither seemed to help much, so I went back to working with the #1 gripper and can now get 8 parallel reps, and the #2 looks like being closed pretty soon. Did Iron Mind mess up on the IMTUG strength rating? According to their scale, I should be getting ready to close the CoC #3!!! :blink

Their strength ratings on those are terrible. They're a pretty good tool when used correctly, but the strength progression is horrible. the gap between #6 and #7 is ENORMOUS!!!! If you can get a #7 you're ready for a #3 because that thing is psychotic. I can close the #6 until it gets boring with either hand with both combinations and the closest I've come to the #7 was with a small set I was 1/16" away (with index/middle obviously, I an barely move it with the bottom two)

Edited by vikingsrule92