Dc2

Paul Knight

Dang, that is a cool heart. Good job Paul. :rock

Nuts dude. At least it took you a minute instead of making it look like a joke like most of your bends. But like Zach said you are good for allot more just going to 180. You kinked that thing like it was a toy.

I personally really like the bigger shoes, #3 are awesome, I feel like I have way more leverage on those the way I bend them. I want to get some harder ones after a lite rim.

Paul if you get some more st croix it pretty much goes lite rim, lite, regular rim, then regular. Get them all because I really want to see if you can do some damage on a monster 3/8" regular. I would put money you can at least get a regular rim started.

And also as paul asked where do you guys get the dc3s? They didn't even have any 2's at the tractor supply I went to.

Tractor supply only has up to DC1 now. At one point they had 2's but stoped carrying them. You need to find a farrier supplie place to get them bigger than 1's.

great bending!!!! congrats Paul!!!