Would You Rather......

naturalstrength

Difficult choices?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only pick ONE ability, which of the following would you choose?

• Pinch grip 4x45lbs plates at the same time with only one hand
    • Bend (Reverse grip) 5 Bastards at the same time
    • Crush grip 2x CoC #4 at the same time with one hand

it's very hard to say considering i do all three at least every other workout but i would have to say the 4's :D

(the reason my goals say #3 cert is because i'm trying to act like my grip isn't as crazy as it really is ;) )

Edited by justiceislost1988

it's very hard to say considering i do all three at least every other workout but i would have to say the 4's :D

(the reason my goals say #3 cert is because i'm trying to act like my grip isn't as crazy as it really is ;) )

That fourth 45 is really giving me trouble as is the fifth bastard.

That fourth 45 is really giving me trouble as is the fifth bastard.

patience tim it took me at least 3 HOURS to be able to bend the 5 bastards at once i know you can do it don't give up! as for the fourth 45 it's all about hand positioning you really have to work on how you grab it after you get the perfect position it's pretty easy really mostly a warmup for me ;)