Nathan Holles #4

Steels

What happened to the days of a goddamn #4 being a goddamn #4.

"benchmarked" GR8 springs, ever changing cert rules, and calibrators

Hey Josh tell em about my old #4 I plan on having Ben calibrate it soon. :D

Ben and I were just talking about the calibrating the heartbreaker and the #4 and he joked that he'd need a circus elephant to help him lift the weights to calibrate it and I said he could just use "Big Nasty". For those that have never seen Jason in person he can stand a small paint can or a gatorade bottle on his chest

Ben and I were just talking about the calibrating the heartbreaker and the #4 and he joked that he'd need a circus elephant to help him lift the weights to calibrate it and I said he could just use "Big Nasty". For those that have never seen Jason in person he can stand a small paint can or a gatorade bottle on his chest

Problem with that Josh my weight seem's go up and down to much don't want to taint the data. O and I am up to a 2 liter know HAHAHAHA. :D

Heck. Y'all still look normal sized to me! What's ur height and weight? What T-Shirt size do you take?

Oh, and on topic, the Holles I've met seemed modest to the extreme, I'm twice their size and felt cowed.

Problem with that Josh my weight seem's go up and down to much don't want to taint the data. O and I am up to a 2 liter know HAHAHAHA. :D

Oh we were more talking how you'd be able to lift the weight with ease vs. your bw and a 2 liter is ridiculous :rock

Heck. Y'all still look normal sized to me! What's ur height and weight? What T-Shirt size do you take?

Oh, and on topic, the Holles I've met seemed modest to the extreme, I'm twice their size and felt cowed.

Twig Josh is just talking about a trick I do my chest is around 65" if I flexit I can sit a 2 liter bottle on it with out leaning back just set it up there sorry to get off topic. :D

Edited by big nasty

It is not important to know how hard is his #4. Gazza went to see them and he closed Gazza's #4 for 2 reps (mini reps). He also got the HG500 to about 3mm. Don't worry, they are the real deal. I am sure they will welcome you if you visited them.

I know a man who has also tried Gazza's #4, and he mentioned it as not being the hardest #4 out there!

I totally agree with Mobster's reply on this. The "hardest #4 out there" beeing a very subjective matter, Gazza's #4 can still be a very tough gripper, or not, we can't know.

Speculations like this presented as facts are one reason I like the idea of calibration.

I have just sent him an email about Gazza's #4, and this is his reply: " Look! Dude that thing barely felt any harder then my good stiff #3.5! Based on these facts, Holle was probably a decent #3.5 close - THAT IS IT."

Can you tell us who is this mystry guy you are talking about? I am starting to feel there is no person after all.

Twig Josh is just talking about a trick I do my chest is around 65" if I flexit I can sit a 2 liter bottle on it with out leaning back just set it up there sorry to get off topic. :D

Blimey! That's 2" bigger than me! I gotta try that!

Blimey! That's 2" bigger than me! I gotta try that!

It's a nice gag in a bar Twig I used to win beer's in my drinking day's I will try to get a pic up some time. :D

I mean who is that friend of yours that said Gazza's #4 is like a #3.5? It's not only me asking. Mobster wants to know, Gazza himself wants to know, and the public also wants to know. Can you tell us?

From his statement we can asume that he has had a go at Gazza's #4, and has a #3.5 of his own.

Gazza,

You must know the folks who have tried your gripper in the past. A matter of deductions.

David

me thinks it was an off hand silly statement which will amount to zero.

It's a nice gag in a bar Twig I used to win beer's in my drinking day's I will try to get a pic up some time. :D

Twig, look in my gallery and you'll see a picture of Jason balancing a paint can on his upper chest. It's freaking sick!

It is not important to know how hard is his #4. Gazza went to see them and he closed Gazza's #4 for 2 reps (mini reps). He also got the HG500 to about 3mm. Don't worry, they are the real deal. I am sure they will welcome you if you visited them.

I know a man who has also tried Gazza's #4, and he mentioned it as not being the hardest #4 out there!

I totally agree with Mobster's reply on this. The "hardest #4 out there" beeing a very subjective matter, Gazza's #4 can still be a very tough gripper, or not, we can't know.

Speculations like this presented as facts are one reason I like the idea of calibration.

I have just sent him an email about Gazza's #4, and this is his reply: " Look! Dude that thing barely felt any harder then my good stiff #3.5! Based on these facts, Holle was probably a decent #3.5 close - THAT IS IT."

Who made the above statement and if its so easy im shure quite a few people could credit card set it which i doubt its here if you wanna come around and take the challenge.

Ive never been a gripper guy never will be so i dont know how it compares to other 4s let alone any other hard gripper over a 4 its a single stamped one with a 3inch spread.

Oh and by the way Nathan Hole and craig for that matter are far more than a decent 3.5 closer how about inch lifters various pinch feats and elite benders so dont go rubbishing those lads just because they dont come on here its so easy to piss on others accomplishments when there not here to defend themselves.

EXACTLY!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to make this comment for future people when they come acrose this topic. They will not know who this steels guy is and why he was banned and to save the holles from his fake statements. All I wanna say is that steels was a member named Timmy. This timmy guy was fake. He used everything to cheat. This friend of his is also fake because no one really told him that Gazza's #4 is a #3.5. He just wants to bring strong people down. He also have an account on youtube where he "tries" to put gripmasters down. So the Holles are free from his false comments and there is no friend of his that touched Gazza's #4 (illusion friend).

• Like 1