Shgc 2008

opnsysme

Casey doing a little hubb'in w/3 5lb plates.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Knight

• Booyah!!!

• opnsysme

• foxyj75

There was a whole lotta hubbin goin' on that night!!! :rock

Hey Paul, would you possibly have one of those vids of me getting a full DL on a 45 with my left hand? I just wanted to see what it looked like from someone else's perspective!! Thanks!! :cool

-Fox

Thanks Paul for posting the video couldn't of did without your

2-45s plates . What Casey did with the added 15 lbs. was pretty sick

had a great time and met a lot good people.

Hey Paul, would you possibly have one of those vids of me getting a full DL on a 45 with my left hand? I just wanted to see what it looked like from someone else's perspective!! Thanks!! :cool

-Fox

I sure do! My computer is still screwy, I'll get it to you as soon as I get the chance.

-Fox

I sure do! My computer is still screwy, I'll get it to you as soon as I get the chance.

Sweet! No rush Paul, just whenever you get a chance buddy! :cool

Casey doing a little hubb'in w/3 5lb plates.

Thanks for posting this vid Paul. I like to see myself on Da Board. It looks like I need to got a wee bit higher to ensure a tottal deadlift next time.

Are there any videos of anyone bending?

I don't believe so Kevin, but there are a lot of Vbar and pinch and a couple of others that opnsysme is helping to get available for viewing. Should be in the next day or 2 :D

Hey ya'll so sorry for the delay, its my fault, embarrassingly enough I am having issues with my server. I hope to have the vids that Booyah is giving me up by end of the weekend.

I have the vids that booyah sent me on my FTP server. If you want to download them pm me and I can send you the info. I also have one of the video's streaming, you can view it with VLC or windows media if you have the mpeg4 codec installed

http://70.123.147.240:8080

I don't believe so Kevin, but there are a lot of Vbar and pinch and a couple of others that opnsysme is helping to get available for viewing. Should be in the next day or 2 :D

What a shame with Mike,Aaron and Eric 3 of the greatest benders ever then theres Jeremiah and Paul making great progress for such a short time and Mike and Jeremiah just happen to pull out world class DU style bends and nobody thinks to video any of this :blush shows to me just how much bending is regarded compared to other stuff i wonder why.

What a shame with Mike,Aaron and Eric 3 of the greatest benders ever then theres Jeremiah and Paul making great progress for such a short time and Mike and Jeremiah just happen to pull out world class DU style bends and nobody thinks to video any of this :blush shows to me just how much bending is regarded compared to other stuff i wonder why.

Indeed. The bending was the fifth event and I think the cameras were getting full. The bending would have been cool to watch. Especially watching Mike - he's intense! :yikes

WHAT!!! No bending video??? :cry

Man I have never had so many issues, to all that have had access issues, I apologize I switched my ISP this weekend. Apparently its not a smooth switch. I will fix it tonight when I get off work. Thanks for your patience.

I would feel the same way, but I know why. I accept full responsibility. My camera was the main one that was being used and I did not make sure someone was filming. I was SOOO caught up in the moment and I believe everybody else was also. This was the most exciting Bending I have EVER been around and I believe it was at least in the Top 2

Most Exciting events.

I have beaten myself up over and over for not having any vids of this World Class Bending Event. I wish I could undo it. It still makes me want to squall like a baby :cry:cry:cry:cry Sorry Guys, Sorry Gazza :cry:cry

No problem :rock Next time you will take a video of you DUing a Heavy G8 and DOing a KOASB :rock

OK sorry for the delay my ftp server should be up and running strong.

I can't.

I uploaded the pics from the comp that my wife took. Sorry they are so me-centric but there are some good ones in there of everybody.

SOHGC 2008

Let me know what you guys think,

- Aaron

Here's your hub vid Jeremiah. Its kinda hard to see, but pay attention to how he is grabbing the plates - he's only using his thumb and index! 2 fingers! what the?! :blink

Edited by Paul Knight

Do I have to have an account to view those Aaron?

Oops I think I put up the wrong link. let me know if this one works

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome...0AbtGLFmzZMWTkw

Nice pics Aaron :rock Thanks for putting them up.