• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• Alawadhi

• Yersinia

• vikingsrule92

Gary, it's this kind of stuff that makes me all giddy like a school girl inside!! Just talking to myself, saying "No way, thats not 5 1/2 inches, its not , no way, oh wait, heres the ruler, OH FRIGGIN WOW, IT IS 5 1/2!!! UNREAL!!!!! I can't think of anything to say. NO LIMITS, PROVEN AND PRACTICED BY GAZZA!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

BTW- Nice dancing!!! :D

Gazza awesome stuff I love the movement you get on your hits its incredible completley awesome my friend!!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Cant wait to see part four!!!

Brendan

Crazy stuff man, Have you guys actually seen this stuff? It is naaaasty. Even compared to 3/8" bolts and crs. I honestly believe from braced stuff that 1/2" hrs may be easier than this crazy sh*t at the same length. Just get some 3/8" 303 and try it at any length, any style, and tell me it isn't fighting you like some kind of beast. Doing it these sizes is just inhuman, 5.5"?!, dude I know you gotta be good for a go at 7/16" crs with some leather now. I meanyou gotta dominate something to get it a 5.5" in IM wraps so your max now is well above this.

Gazza are you talking to us at the end of the 3rd video? The music is playing over it so I have no idea what you are saying, I'm a terrible lip reader.

Is that the same stainless that Eric cal'd at around 820 for a 7 inch piece a while back?

Am I getting this right, is this a 5.5 inch piece of 3/8 inch stainless in Ironmind pads?

That's an unbelieveable super-insane should be locked in a straitjacket for your own safety bend! Of course you'd probably just break out!

Crazy stuff!

Tim

Thankyou for the comments and support guys but some of you are getting ahead of yourselves who says ive bent the 5 1/2inch piece :tongue

I can assure you all its grade 303 i have all the receipts and invoices of all my stainless stock.

I pretty much dont calibrate the big stuff anymore because ive found my suppliers stock to be quite consistent i just cut a piece and hit on it if it dont move i just keep hitting it till i get it then i do another piece then i try and get a piece on video for my records and posterity etc obviously this is much harder to do with a piece thats sent to me i pretty much have to fire up the vid and go for it unless i have a few pieces that i can hit before so i can gauge the toughness for me.

I would say its atleast as hard as fbbc stuff most of the stock i get is harder this feels abit tougher but if its only about 10-15lbs above its hard to gauge the 8mms stuff is alot harder than the fbbc 5/16inch shinys.

Another personal reason i am duplicating all my bends in ironmind wraps useing my stock as well because i know then that ive beaten all my fbbc bends which dont mean anything to me anymore so ive arased there arse with better bends which gives me a whole lot of satisfaction.

These bent pieces will in the next few days be making there way to a good friend of mine to help him out along with the unbent equivalent lengths so people will be free to compare also if anyone wants to calibrate some give me a shout i have a good bit of it left.

Its took me 6yrs to get to this level bending in multiple styles useing med/big wraps,medium wraps,small wraps,ironmind wraps and crush pads and useing mostly stainless stock and big bolts and also doing alot of barehanded bending,also dedicateing myself mostly to just bending yet despite all this i never once over the last 2 years thought i would not be able to duplicate a bend in ironmind wraps that i could in leather the 4 yrs previous to that were the journey into acquiring the mindset needed to accomplish this and conditioning of the hands.

Gazza,those I/M pads were not meant for that kind of punishment :D Great work man,killer bending and the blob lifts were ok too :rock .Are you coming up with a dance routine,Say maybe, the stainless shuffle?? :D Again,those are killer bends bro.great work. :bow:bow

Charlie

Glad you liked the Gazza shuffle :D

I though if i can lift the blob between bends whilst my thumbs and fingers were screaming its only gonna make them stronger.

Man you're insane :D (in a good way) Grand king of all shiny bastards!!!! And in IM pads? Are you willing to go after the fantastice also :D ?

Alawadhi

Ive pretty much accomplished what i wanted to in bending i have one more bend then its time to go after something else.

You've figured it out - everything about bending. Teach us. :ohmy

Paul

I willl email you later then we can talk more then bro.

Needless to say you have all the right atributes right now to go all the way.

PART 4, PART 4, PART 4!!!!!!

By the way. Gazza just out of curiousity, is this 304 or 303 stainless? Either way it's obviously F***ING INSANE!!!

Derek

Its grade 303 but at the end of the day its just another piece of tough steel and thats it just something to pit my spirit and strength against theres alot more tougher stuff out there and then some.

Somebody should send you one of these super-huge grippers that everyone says will never even be chest crushed! Like the Galaxy or something like that. There are grippers that many huge benders can't even hardly move the handles on.

To even get a piece of steel or that magnitude kinked is amazing. You should try the MOAB.

Later,

Tim

Fantastic bends gazza, as always. You are immortalising yourself as the best ever unbraced stainless bender. For me i would shorten that title to the best ever bender full stop.

Gazza if you have no limits, how come you only have one more goal, in bending? Any hints to what this last goal is?

Fantastic bends gazza, as always. You are immortalising yourself as the best ever unbraced stainless bender. For me i would shorten that title to the best ever bender full stop.

Gazza if you have no limits, how come you only have one more goal, in bending? Any hints to what this last goal is?

Pete

Ive lost alot of bending passion it used to be an obsession and to really get the best outa myself i would have to go through that phase again which did take alot outa me but theres alot of things that have helped me make the decision.

The goal is Stainless MOAB!

Under 5 minutes I assume? Last time in 20 minutes you did it to about 65 degrees (the one Aaron sent you...it was on youtube)? But if you did that one, I assume you can take a 1/2 CRS at 7".

extreme. love the manhandling of the blob aswell. madness!

An incredible set of videos. I am definitely fired up for more IM pad training.

Awesome Medley Gazza :rock I sure would like to be able to bend one of those bars one day :whacked

Absolutely crazy stuff there Gazza! :bow You say you've lost a lot of the passion and you're not at the top of your game anymore. I just don't see it when you keep coming up with these bends that nobody else is even close to. You're one of a kind Gazza. :rock 10 years from now I don't think anyone will be duplicating your bends. It's like someone doing a TNS of CoC #4s with both hands at the same time.

Amazing Gazza, simply amazing. It's going to be sad to see you leave the obsession brother, but it's pretty much definite that I don't think anyone will ever pass your bends, but I know I will sure as hell try :D Are you still going to be training grip? Or are you completely giving it up? I can't wait to see the MOASB die, it will be a moment in grip history, the last bend of the greatest bender who ever lived.

A great set of vids Gaz,You totally destroyed those bars :rock Great stuff and very inspiring,Really makes me want to attack some bends myself,thanks for sharing Gazza :bow :bow