Ironmind Pad Bending

bencrush

Very nice job Ben!!! :rock:rock:rock

Ben,

Absolutely phenominal accomplishment!

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Great bending session Ben none of those looked hard for you and great song too!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Thanks yet again guys! I've since bent 2 Insanes in Ironmind pads. Both were over the time limit though. First one was 2 hours. 2nd was about 8 minutes. Not going to hit it again for awhile but it'll fall this year in the time limit. Got a different focus until another big bend falls. Then I can mess around a bit with the easy bends again.

Ben,

You have got to be really close to the KOAB. You should try it sometime unless the shoulder is still and issue with the longer stuff.

Again, phenominal job.

Tim

Ben,

You have got to be really close to the KOAB. You should try it sometime unless the shoulder is still and issue with the longer stuff.

Again, phenominal job.

Tim

Thanks Tim! Yeah, I'm relatively close right now. Not going to go all out and push myself to another blowout. I bent one from 90 degrees to 2" last night, over a very relaxed @ 2 hours time period. It's doable with some kink and sweep work. I'll say it again that I think it'll be this year if I keep the focus. If not there are other things to work on. With a crowd and some more training I'll get one most likely at a gripfest or a contest like the MGC...

Ben,

Again, phenominal job.

Tim

Thanks Tim! Yeah, I'm relatively close right now. Not going to go all out and push myself to another blowout. I bent one from 90 degrees to 2" last night, over a very relaxed @ 2 hours time period. It's doable with some kink and sweep work. I'll say it again that I think it'll be this year if I keep the focus. If not there are other things to work on. With a crowd and some more training I'll get one most likely at a gripfest or a contest like the MGC...

After what I seen Saturday I would agree !!! :blink

IMPRESSIVE crushdown strength youve developed there Ben and congrats on Crushing Insanes and Koabs bars in ironmind wraps thats a huge achievement in those wraps atleast to me it is anyway :rock:bow

I have no doubt you will take down a koabs probably the highest calibrated ones as well if you want it bad enough your also capable of that and an insane in ironmind wraps.

Thanks Gazza! My bad though, I didn't do the entire KOAB crushdown in Ironmind pads last night. Only did the first hit and then switched to my trust double pads. Forgot I was responding in the Ironmind pad discussion thread actually.