• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gazza

• MalachiMcMullen

• Alawadhi

• matthcarl

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary, I have to say that I just witnessed the greatest display of bending power and determination I have ever seen!!! :blink :blink :blink :blink :blink Makes me wanna go bend right now!! Crazy hardcore stupendous amazing bending Gazza!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

EFFING SWEET GAZZA!!! SHORT STOCK BENDS ARE ALWAYS MORE IMPRESSIVE!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN STAINLESS IS INVOLVED!!!

Now I wait in painful anticipation for part 5 :rolleyes:pinch

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Just when it seemed Gazza was laying low taking a break from all his crazy bending...then this comes along. I noticed him dishing out the compliments to all those following in his footsteps over the past weeks but he was secretly planning to shock the bending world once again. Incredible stuff Gazza! :bow

There's the top of the pyramid, and then there's Gazza in his jet airplane 30,000 feet above.

My god man, did you do that all in one session? That 4" looked painful but not really difficult strength wise for you, that is unreal.

How do you feel the crush down with the 1 1/2" pads feels vs the im wraps? I see you switched to the small pads for end of the 4", do you feel the im wraps are harder?

And if that was "fun" with stainless what are you gonna try if you get serious?

Any chance the small pad bending is progression to some more bare hand bending?

As a point of curiosity, has anyone ever calibrated an Insane shiny? Or a Fantastic Shiny? It says on Eric's chart that 5/16 SS at 6" is 715, then you cut 1.5" and 2" off of it.

Historical bending session there.

My god man, did you do that all in one session? That 4" looked painful but not really difficult strength wise for you, that is unreal.

Difficulty is also in the eye of the beholder when your doing isos with 4inch big g8s and 7/16ths and 1/2inch stainless and brass everything else feels easy :D

How do you feel the crush down with the 1 1/2" pads feels vs the im wraps? I see you switched to the small pads for end of the 4", do you feel the im wraps are harder?I had already put it to 2inches in the ironmind wraps just thought i would punish myself a little more with those 3mms thick pads cause i failed to take it down to 2inch in a faster time for me also i really was just mixing and matching what i was doing on the last 2 bends i was gonna go for the 3/8inch stainless in the ironmind wraps but then thought if i get it ive already done a 4inch shiny in short wraps so i wanted to mix it up abit but also do something i aint done before was quite happy with it all bar for the time on the last 2 bends but my wrists and fingers were hurting a little after that DO bend it took abit outa my indexs :blush

And if that was "fun" with stainless what are you gonna try if you get serious?Its always FUN mate i just lost my way thats all :D

Any chance the small pad bending is progression to some more bare hand bending?I have a couple of things planned for the future?

Awesome Advanced Bending Gazza :rock Really is motivating to see you demolish the bars :D

Thanks everyone for the comments :rock

Just like to say that bending with those 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" pads is not new or something made up by me i went to David Hornes comp in 2005 and one of the bending events was with 2" x 2" pads cut from a leather belt so i took the idea from there i dont think its right if people think im doing something new when its been done or thought up by someone before.

I think i kinked a 6mms CRS bar or something like that at the comp useing those pads i thought right there and then this is something that will aid my bending and develope my hands so i came away knowing that i had along way to go and another way in which i could train to be a better all around bender.

Kaz uses the motto conceive believe and achieve i am and always have been a great believer in that i study people and things and take these things and try and adapt them to my own training like the above pads i thought lets try and expand on this and make it more effective for me i looked as Davids pads but i thought they were to ridgid this was a mixture of them needing to be broken in more and also they were a bit thick making them harder to roll around the bar so i got 2 leather belts off of my brother in law whos a cobbler and cut some pieces from these belts makeing them staraight away under the 2x2" used by David i thought if i can use these later on useing the 2x2s will be easier one pair i cut were 5mms thick and the other pair 3mms i got a few different ones later on.

Initially i just used these pads for crushdown work but again i dont take credit for that i would always try to use less wrapping in my bending as for me it helped me condition my hands this i took from conversations with Pat he always told me to reduce the padding/wrapping so that the hands will adapt so i was doing this plus finishing off each bend with those small crushpads which i could position better in my hands and get the effect i wanted.You can see me useing some crush pads in my bend of the huge shiny bastard on youtube i was useing them a while before this so you see its been probably atleast 2 - 2 1/2 yrs ive been useing those as crush pads so that in affect has an affect later on i started keeping certain wraps and pads for certain types of bends and i started incorporateing more barehanded and bendind with less wrapping and useing those small pads.

These last 7 weeks ive done very little unbraced bending infact none at all until a few days prior to these bends all i was doing was thickbar,horseshoes and isos and thats it.

Fantastic :rock Which was harder, this 4.5" in IMP or 4" in those 5"*5" pads?

Incredible display of strength and pain tolerance/endurance. I've experienced once or twice when you get light headed right after a hit and sometimes even during a hit. The sight goes almost completely black or grey and hearing disappears. I had that happened a couple of times when I first wanted to condition my hands for IMP and didn't settle for anything below my thick pad ability. But doing that on this level is beyond human potentional! Truly "No limits"

Gazza is the man! Simple as :rock:rock:rock

Fantastic :rock Which was harder, this 4.5" in IMP or 4" in those 5"*5" pads?

I am a stronger better all around bender than i was when i did that Fantastic shiny in those very small pads i dont have to get as angry but ive also had the chance to do more isos since then so thats another big help also once youve conquered a piece in your mind youve already been there so its easier the second time still hard and painfull tho.

The Fantastic in those small wraps was the most satisfying and also more painfull than the ironmind wraps i want to duplicate that bend in the ironmind wraps to see how it feels.

So when you're thinking of getting the MOAB? :D

Wow Gazza those were all above and beyond bends,I really enjoy your vids,Great stuff man.You mean it it when you say "NO LIMITS"Awesome stuff Gazza thanks for sharing it. :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

So when you're thinking of getting the MOAB? :D

I spy, with my little eye, something made of stainless and 7/16" thick on Gazza's bending table ;)

Well, I guess nobody is going to come right out and say what all was bent for us dial-up challenged users but I'm sure it is awesome. I'll try to let my computer run and load on up.

Keep at it.

Tim