Pr For A Newbie

rniel

I've been dunking them in a bucket of ice for as long as I can stand it so the pain stops. I hope my hands start to adjust to this.

Your hands will adapt, it will take some time and when you go real hard with allot of volume they will still hurt even if you have a ton of conditioning already, it is just part of the process. Try putting your hands in really hot water after the cold and back and forth. This is a contrast bath and helps allot more than just cold.

I've always found rest just to be the best thing...maybe some Ibuprofin if the pain is really bothering me in my daily routine.

I have not read all your thread's to see if this has been addressed but what are you using for wrap's. I would try suede inside for grip and a leather wrap outside 4'' wide and 12'' long. I never wrap more than 1 1/2 thick that should help with your sore hand's once they adapt start lessoning the wrap size. I am pretty new at this myself there maybe be better idea's out there than mine good luck.

These are all great suggestions. I did my first work after about 6 days rest today and felt much better and less pain afterwards this time.

I've always found rest just to be the best thing...maybe some Ibuprofin if the pain is really bothering me in my daily routine.