Horse Shoes And Spike Bends

David_wigren

Haha thanks guys!

It was akward and as I tried to apply force into the spike it wanted to get away from my chest. Hard to explain exactly but it needed more wrist supination than normal. But mostly just to hold it in place as I hit it.

I consider it to be more of a feat of flexibility than kink or shoulder strength.

And yes it was the wraps and not my shoulders making the creaking noise :laugh

I've got some 3/8x10 G2 comming in. Will try them DO

Thanks

Haha thanks guys!

It was akward and as I tried to apply force into the spike it wanted to get away from my chest. Hard to explain exactly but it needed more wrist supination than normal. But mostly just to hold it in place as I hit it.

I consider it to be more of a feat of flexibility than kink or shoulder strength.

Thanks

Go for it :rock I would also like to see you attempting a big G8. I know at least you can put a tiny kink in it.

Haha thanks guys!

Thanks

Go for it :rock I would also like to see you attempting a big G8. I know at least you can put a tiny kink in it.

I've got some big G8 on the way. I'll see what I can do with them... not hoping for to much though

Aaron said the big G8 was even harder than the KOAB...even a warp would be something. And I'd like to see the 10" G2 unbraced. This could be a whole new realm of bending.

I cut one of the shiny spikes down to 8" and I'll see if I can do anything with it. I'll probably at least have to cheat kink it if it's as hard as an Edgin, though.

Aaron said the big G8 was even harder than the KOAB...even a warp would be something. And I'd like to see the 10" G2 unbraced. This could be a whole new realm of bending.

I cut one of the shiny spikes down to 8" and I'll see if I can do anything with it. I'll probably at least have to cheat kink it if it's as hard as an Edgin, though.

Yes, what I'm hoping for (after some serious training) is to see if I can make the threaded part bend. As I did with the big G5 long before I bent that peice.

From what I reacently heard, the 10" G2 wasn't so bad. And I would love for this to be a new realm of bending as my flexibility would put me at an unfair advantage toward the stronger guys :tongue

- YESS! Finaly I can be the best at something :laugh