Red Nail Cert

David_wigren

Thanks everyone! It has just started to sink in. Feels great, but this is just the beginning. I plan to get alot stronger ;)

And Adam, be very careful with thoose vids. You're a fast bender so I think you should shoot for sub 6 seconds! :rock

Awesome and Congrats on reaching such a big Goal :rock:rock

Great job David,3 in a row that fast,That kicks a$$,Sweet bending Bro.,Congrats. :rock :rock :rock

Thanks Mike! That was my goal from the first day I started. And I also remember having big doubts that I could ever do it, that makes it feels even better that I actually could :cool

Thanks Charlie. I think there was perhaps some time to shave off of it, as I've been bending harder stock that takes longer time. I did bend dark bastards in 12-14 seconds a few days before. But down around 6 seconds it made it difficult to keep up with myself :whacked if that makes any sense. All the time was spent on the kink and repositioning. And on the last bend I did 5 hits, when I only needed to do 4. Well alot of talk and thinking doesn't prove anything. Might get me some reds in the near future just to see what I can do

Thank you

David,

Congratulations!

Dave Johnson will attempt his Red cert in April. Dave has been training with those hard dark bastards from a few months back. Was the Red similar to these?

David

Thank you all. I spent alot of time during theese past 2 months bending reds, bastards and dark bastards with the goal of doing them as fast as posible.

David,

Congratulations!

Dave Johnson will attempt his Red cert in April. Dave has been training with those hard dark bastards from a few months back. Was the Red similar to these?

David

If Dave can bend a dark bastard in IMP, he can bend a red no doubt! The red is easier than a dark bastard by at least 20-30 lbs by my guess

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard from Ironmind that they have reicived the nails I bent. So I guess that tomorrow my name will be added together with Teddy and Adam. All 3 of us certed pretty much at the same time. Wich was pretty cool. :D

David

i am thinking you will get posted this week, no later than Thursday. Great job on the Edglin, i am trying my hand on it next week.