Training Grip Alone

Mitch1963

I always train alone. Most people give me weird looks when Im training my grip at the gym, its usually the people who can bench 100 more pounds than me but cant even pinch a 35lb block weight. :angry:

Haha, so true!!!

I don't mind training alone. Of course its frustrating sometimes because people don't give a flabbergastenpoopy if you closed a heavier gripper or deadlifted 400lbs because they only care about bench pressing. But that's why it's good there are communities on internet where you can share experiences, without it it would be harder to get my motivation I think.

I always train alone. I have never trained with anyone else. Sometimes I think it might be nice to, but then again, I enjoy the alone time.

Tom

for all "normal gym-athletes" and for the most serious strength-athletes GRIP-training is too creepy and to painful :D - and to strange too