Double 50 Lb. York Blob Dl

odin

Thanks everyone. I thought this feat might take a bit longer to achieve than it did, because I just recently started getting it fairly regularly with my LH.

Great Job Bob - you just keep getting stronger and stronger!!!

PS Don't forget your narrow pinch - you could possibly see that again sometime :D

Thanks Chris, the narrow pinch is one of my weaknesses, but I hope to remedy it some by next Gripmas. Your medley was truly deadly to me.

Thanks Sean & Jedd, I was tempted to join you in the "double clean" club, but thought I might drop a blob or two and invalidate my 2x50 Blob DL.

Nice lift Bob!

I finally did the double blob myself yesterday.

- Aaron

That's great Aaron! We seem to be on the same wavelength on some feats lately. Are you guys going to do a write-up/video update of everything that went down at the grip-together yesterday?

Nice lift Bob!

I finally did the double blob myself yesterday.

- Aaron

That's great Aaron! We seem to be on the same wavelength on some feats lately. Are you guys going to do a write-up/video update of everything that went down at the grip-together yesterday?

I'll get the video of the double blob up as soon as I can. I did a brief writeup in the group session thread of my stuff. Hopefully the other guys will add their stuff. I totally agree on the wavelength thing.

- Aaron

Impressive Bob!! your training has really progressed, can't wait to see what you can do next month at Tarheel!!

Impressive Bob!! your training has really progressed, can't wait to see what you can do next month at Tarheel!!

Good job on your double lift Aaron and thanks ewokhugo.

Thanks Scott, I've been mostly working on Blobs, the Inch as well as a little wrist and extensor work. The Inch wipes me out for several days after each session, but I think it's making me stronger over time.