Did My First Public Show!

foxyj75

Foxman

Your looking strong man and will go all the way with the Inner Power your showing congrats that was a nice writeup.

Nice work Jeremiah good stuff way to give a little back! You definitely have the potential and drive to give an awful lot can't wait to see what your doing a year from now geeeese!

Or just in a couple of months time. Jeremiah is definetly no hard gainer. Keep it up man! Future grip legend in the making :rock

Well, I performed in public for the first time yesterday evening! :D I performed at a local church for a youth group. Man, you should have seen the looks on their faces :blink when I was breaking and bending that stuff!! Before I did the strongman stuff though, I gave them my testimony about how the Lord delivered me from my previous drug and alcohol addiction. I think it really hit home with them, as they were all in high school/college. Hopefully, it will stick with them, and keep them from making the same mistakes I did.

God Bless,

Jeremiah

Jereimiah it appears we may have alot in common my Brother In Christ. I commend you for using the gifts God has given you for the good of others and letting those youth know that you are never to far gone that the good Lord can't reach down and pluck you from the darkness if you call on him.

I have wanted to do this same thing for a while now and have even had a few offers from local churches but between my fear of failure, stage fright to some degree and not making the correct preparations has led me to not follow through like you have.

Congratualtions Again On A Job WELL DONE!

May God Continue To Bless You As You Bless Others My Brother In Christ,

Great work,I am sure it was a great show,You are one mighty strong guy,and still progressing from the sounds of things.Good work my friend. :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Gator, I truly appreciate the kind words and support. It really feels good to give back to the community in such a way that will hopefully keep young people from making the wrong choices in todays corrupt society. If using my scars to help others is what the Lord wants, so be it! :D I am glad to oblige. You know Walter, if you really want to do something like this, the Lord will help you. Remember Moses? He had a stuttering problem, and told God that he wasn't the right guy for the job. But, he stepped out in faith, and look what happened! :blink Just a thought! Later brother!

Well, I performed in public for the first time yesterday evening! :D I performed at a local church for a youth group. Man, you should have seen the looks on their faces :blink when I was breaking and bending that stuff!! Before I did the strongman stuff though, I gave them my testimony about how the Lord delivered me from my previous drug and alcohol addiction. I think it really hit home with them, as they were all in high school/college. Hopefully, it will stick with them, and keep them from making the same mistakes I did.

God Bless,

Jeremiah

Jereimiah it appears we may have alot in common my Brother In Christ. I commend you for using the gifts God has given you for the good of others and letting those youth know that you are never to far gone that the good Lord can't reach down and pluck you from the darkness if you call on him.

I have wanted to do this same thing for a while now and have even had a few offers from local churches but between my fear of failure, stage fright to some degree and not making the correct preparations has led me to not follow through like you have.

Congratualtions Again On A Job WELL DONE!

May God Continue To Bless You As You Bless Others My Brother In Christ,