Red Nail Bend In Im Pads

David_wigren

I found your topic where you said the Reds are impossible to bend!

WOW I just read here post #25 and you said do people really bend this (the red nail)? :D Now when is the day you gonna bend a big G8 and look at your past and say "did I said that?" :D

Hehe Thanks for finding it! That's so funny to read, and really insirational!!! Haha I even wrote "north south west east" (the thing that katholics do)

Awesome bend! Congrats!!! :D

Well done! What's you best DU?

Wow !!! Awesome video David !

Thanks everyone.

Alawadhi, my best DU bend is actually a 3,75" yellow. Have done a 3,5" but I interlocked my fingers like a crush down. Otherwise I can't seem to get past 35 degrees. But up to that point it feels pretty easy. Havn't tried a G5 or G8 yet, I'm waiting for thoose. I have tried a blue and white taped together with little sucsess, bending it to about 10 degrees in one attempt. I seem to be better with the really short stuff.

I removed the DU bend I posted yesterday. Posted another one that I felt was a bit better!

Again thank you everyone!!!

I'm better on the shorter G5s too. You might be one of the few to DU bend one shorter than mine.

:blush

I think that must be a technical issue rather than strength. With short bends I usually go with thicker pads. It makes more to hold on to. But not as thick that I double wrap it and have to remove the outer wraps in order to get past 2"